chapter 5... The pleasurable mistake

It was a groggy Monday morning. Oh how i wish weekends lasted a life time. I got up and out of my bed reluctantly, but it had to be done. I dragged myself to my bathroom, turning the hot shower on and letting the fresh, hot water hit my skin. It was relaxing but I needed to wake up so I let the turn cold coating my warm body, that soon woke me up. I got dressed pulling a dark grey office dress over my pale frame and finished the outfit off with a pair of black heels grabbing my purse , phone, keys, kindle and other nesserserys. Once down stairs I grabbed a snack bar (the healthy ones of course) and walked out my front door, already behind morning schedule.

I stood on the platform waiting for the 7:30am train to central London to arrive and typically it was delayed. I huffed sitting down on the nearest bench and pulling my kindle out to read, chapter 12 this book was getting considerably interesting. Finally the train pulled up, making what sounded like the most noise it could possibly make, I slipped my kindle back into my purse and boarded the 15 minute train to work. This time no mysterious man boarded but Liam was still in my mind.

***

"Skyla nice to see you to see you..." Greg said pointing and ushering me to finish his annoying sentence of the day "morning Greg" I replyed setting my desk up for a day of dragging, long work. Not even an ounce of me wanted to be here at work right now , bed was the perfect place to be but not reality.

***

I did my paper work and inspections of the finances, development of products and oh other boring stuff that normally goes on. Oh well it pays the bills I thought to myself as I graced down the corridor to tell Greg he had his finance meeting with the share holders at 3:00pm and hopefully if I was nice he would let me ho early. "Greg..." I said sweetly "Skyla" his eyes lit up scanning my frame. Typical Greg. "You have a financial meeting at 3" I said stepping into his office "oh okay thanks for telling me....babe" he winked , but I ignored him as all I wanted to do was go home early "I was wondering if.... iv finished the books, the charts and maybe you could let me go early." I said now staring directly at Greg, his face frowned before returning to his pervish smile "why not you work so hard, so so hard ....." he trailed off , was he trying make everything so dirty. I guess so. "Thank you so much" I almost launched my self out the door, to my desk to grab my bag and then out the building door.

I stepped out into the street feeling the fresh air blow through my hair. I glanced down the street then to my watch the next train would be at 3 I had 15 minutes to wait, so I walked towards the station.

Suddenly my phone vibrated. I reached into my pocket grabbing the device.

Liam;

Hey your out early x

WHAT! How the hell did he know I got out early. I looked around like a paranoid old lady.

Me;

How the hell did you know? X

I waited for a reply standing alone on the pavement of the not so busy London streets.

Liam quickly replyed.

Liam;

Because i do ;) x

I don't know whether i should be creeped out or happy about it. To be honest it was the tiniest bit creepy.

Me;

I'm on my way home :) x

The train pulled up, people pilling out, i dodged them sitting in a seat next to the window. People were still getting on and off, so just stared day dreaming out the window. Thinking about non other that Liam. I have no idea if its normal let alone healthy to think about one person like this. I was pulled out of my day dream by someone sitting opposite me.