chapter 6... A shoulder to cry on

"What! Slow down i cant hear you" i panicked. My breathing accelerating.

"I need you to come over" i could tell she had been crying.

"now?"

"please Skyla". She begged. I quickly ran up stairs. Since i didn't own a car and only had a motorbike ( a Honda fireblade ) my baby! I ran into my room to put my biker leathers on. I squeezed into the leathers. The phone still attached to my ear as i let Helena cry.

"okay i will be over in 10" i said calmly as i pulled the zip of my leathers up to my neck.

"o..okay" she continued to sob. This had to be important because Helena rarely cries.

I hung up, grabbing my helmet from the top of my wardrobe. Hurrying down stairs, searching for my keys. Once i found them i locked the house up walking to the garage and opening the huge metal door.

"their you are my beauty" i whispered stroking the side of my pride and joy.

I know talking to a bike isn't normal but I'm not normal. I tucked my wavy brunette hair into my helmet and pulled the visor down over my face. The engine purred into life as i swung my leg over the body of the bike, reversing out of the garage, the metal door shutting behind me as i sped off down the street. The light of day was pushed aside by the dark of night.

"Helena" i shouted as i knocked on the door, my helmet tucked under my arms and my hair down behind my back.

"I'm c..co..coming" i heard Helena from behind the door as she unbolted the heavy wooden door.

The door slowly crept open revealing Helena. My best friend. She had a tear stained face, make up smudged everywhere, her fragile frame supported by the door. "H..Helena" her weak presence brought a tear to my eyes, stinging at my corneas.

I stepped in watching her drag her self into her lounge. I closed the front door, bolting it and quickly following.

"whats up Hel" i said quietly as i sat beside her. She glanced up at me with tears steaming down her face. Its a surprise she had any tears left after all the crying she had done over the phone.

"i..d..Darrell" she cried. Her head was lent on my shoulder as her emotions got the better of her.

"Darrell what?" i asked totally confused at what she had managed to say. "He......he's gone"

"what where?" i was now even more confused then i was before "he left me" she said looking directly at me, composing herself. "why what happened between you" she and Darrell had always had a brilliant relationship, one i was envious of. "well...um" she halted staring at the floor. Was she hiding something? But i was her BFF why had she not told me?

"Helena, you can tell me" i reassured her, holding her hands. Her vision pered back to me "he left because he found out i cheated on him" my mouth hung open. WTF! She cheated on Darrell, that boy every time i saw them, he was head over heels for her and she does this "what!? Why?! Who?!" all my questions spilled out at once.

"I'm sorry i never told you. It was like a month ago" my hands slipped from hers "why didn't you tell me" i scrunched my face up in betrayal. "i felt too guilty and telling you would make me realize how bad of a mistake it was" she looked at me apologetically. "okay but you really should tell me these things"

"i know, I'm sorry" i brushed my hair from my face. "who did you....you know?" i said awkwardly,not knowing how to phrase the question "um" she sniggerd at my response "um a guy. One night last month, he was called Liam" my mouth dropped open. Liam could it. No. Liam is such a common name. But it could be. "Liam who?" "i didn't catch his last name" she bit her lip. Which she always did when she was nervous.