chapter 7... Emotions

"I need to get changed" i blurted running up stairs. I heard Liam's deep chuckle rumble towards me "no you look fine" he chuckled as i sprinted up my stairs "do not" i shouted back. I ran like a headless chicken up the stairs into my room. What to wear.

*knock.knock* "yes Liam" i said as i flicked through my clothes hanging up in my wardrobe. "can i come in. I mean like are you descent" i giggled at his question. "yeah I'm fully clothed" i don't know why i found it so funny. Liam walked in slowly sitting on my bed. "and what do you want?" i questioned, pulling out my black pencil skirt and a dark purple blouse. "i don't know." he just smiled like a goofy child sitting on my bed "suit yourself" i took my clothes into my bathroom.

Was a hot guy seriously into me I mean does he really want to take me on a date because he likes me or because of my assets. My mother always said some boys will be out for your assets, mine is my figure I'm size 6 I've always been thin and tall, also um my boobs are an asset my mom told me because I'm an 36 E, with a skinny body. But I just HOPE he likes me. Fingers crossed.

Anyway enough of my mental blabbering.

I got changed, pulling my top over my head and tucking it into my skirt. I glanced at myself in the mirror, touching up my make up. My foundation was evenly spread across my face. The rest of make up was perfect. I lightly brushed my brunette waves, then walked out of the bathroom to find an empty room. I picked up my phone, i was pretty sure Liam was there when i went into the bathroom and that I wasn't hallucinating. Where had he gotten to?

I took Liam's absence to advantage texting Darrelle back i had no reason to ignore him truthfully.

Me;

Hey Darl sorry about you and Helena. Yeah anytime you wanna talk i would be happy too. See you soon x

Just i clicked send their was a knock at my door. "hey" Liam said walking in. He had gotten the hang of knocking on my door.

"hey where did you go?" i asked quizzical of his answer "phone call." he replyed bluntly. Obviously he didn't want to talk about it further. "okay" i paused before continuing "I'm ready" i smiled at Liam as he nervously ran his hand through his luscious hair.

Wow that phone call really put him on edge! "you look gorgeous. Lets go" he replyed, his eyes sparkling in the view of the light. We walked down stairs in silence. Liam was obviously not in a good mood now. Just great. I locked the door as Liam stood next to me, watching my every move. I walked down the pathway behind Liam. His unperfued scent filling my nose. it was a nice musky male smell and my brain and nose were soon coming a custom to it being Liam's. I got into his car and he shut the door, as he shut the door his phone pinged, he glared at it mumbling something as he sat in the drivers seat. We drove to a restaurant. A fairly normal date venue compared to the first date we went on. I giggled to myself remembering Liam falling over. "L-Liam" i stuttered finally breaking the ice between us.

"yeah" he replyed, eyes still glued to the road "are you" i paused. His reaction to my question was probably either 'yeah I'm fine babe' or he will be really annoyed. I plucked up the courage to complete my sentence as Liam looked at me "are you alright?" i took in a silent breath of relief when he smiled at me "I'm fine just some guys i know that wont leave me alone" i sighed, slumping comfortably into the car seat.

The drive to the centre of town was busy, traffic and all but we eventually made it to the restaurant in time for the reservation. "madam" Liam said whilst helping me from the car. His mood has obviously lightened up. We walked into the restaurant, it was posh but not to extravagant.

"reservation for Payne" Liam's voice seamed to get deeper, sending tingles down my spine. "right this way Mr Payne" the waitress said picking up two menus and leading us to a table in the corner of the huge room. I followed behind Liam, i couldn't get enough of his intoxicating scent. "would you like to order drinks now or should i come back" i looked at Liam who must have read my mind "we will have a large bottle of red wine" i smiled at his decision. "certainly" the waitress left to grab our bottle of wine. "so what was the real reason you weren't in work today?" Liam asked. Then reality came crashing down on me. He was one of the reasons i wasn't my normal self today but when he came to my door and i saw him, it was like my whole body just lightened up at the sight of him. His perfect ora was just that PERFECT!