chapter 3... Meeting again

We reached my house scrambling through the door like children. "come on, you have an hour" Helena screeched grabbing my hand almost dragging me up the stairs "calm down Helena" I chuckled at how excited she was becoming "well you haven't been out on a date in 2 years since all your time was taken up by that douche" she laughed at her own words, but it was true I had been dating Jammi for 2 years, nothing good had actually come from the relationship. I had now come to the conclusion that dating Jammi was a bad mistake, and i mean really bad, but that was all going to change.

I snapped out off my traveling thoughts. "right now look at me , this one or this one" she was saying it as if she was the one with the date "oh the red one" I squealed, my eyes lit up as Helena shaking the red flowing top around "and some skinny jeans . perfect!" Helena shouted rummaging around in my drawers, pulling out my dark blue skinny jeans . I completed my simple but effective outfit with my red studded heels "how do I look" I twirled in from of Helena. she looked up from her phone, her excitement had died down "you...y..you look stunning" she stuttered "really?" I questioned . "shut up you are always stunning no matter what you wear" she said smiling sarcastically at me.

I walked over to my mirror putting on some simple make up.

I looked up at the clock on my bed room wall; 7:45 I had to get Helena out I'm sure she had to see Darrell anyway.

***

"well text me how it goes babe" she said blowing me a kiss and disappearing down the street . I turned back into my house closing the door .

I felt really nervous, what if I cock it up because I haven't been on a date in so long he will probably think I'm crazy and just leave. that would be embarrassing . Visions of being left at a table in a restaurant flashed in my mind, should I go? or should I just say I can't go? No crazy girl you have already said yes so your going and before I could fight with my conscience knock sounded at my front door startling me. I composed my self before opening the door . Liam stood before me holding a smile on his well formed face, his features glittering in the view of the sun "are you ready?" His steady male voice asked. "Oh yeah one sec" I said before grabbing my bag. There was no need for a coat it was the middle of summer and at 8pm the sun was still shinning.

I admired Liam's appearance head to toe. Torso covered in a tightish navy blue Burberry t-shirt, the sleeves hugging his muscular biceps, skinny jeans that were worn properly (classy) not half way down his arse, just how i like it. His outfit finished of with a pair of black high top's.

I shut my front door. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. "where exactly are we going?" i asked shyly wandering towards his car with my head down.

I don't know what had come over me i had suddenly become shy around Liam. I wasn't normally the shy one around guys but he just had this ora over me. "we are going ice skating" he smiled opening the passenger car door of his Audi 4X4. The interior of the car leatherish and extremely clean.

"oh ice skating sounds fun!" i chuckled as Liam shut the door and strolled around the front of the car to the drivers seat.

Who seriously who goes ice skating in summer its just not normal. I laughed to myself.

The car journey was shorter than i thought it would be. We mostly shared little glances.

"here we are" Liam said getting out. He rushed around the front to my side of the car to help me out. "thank you" i said. Glancing around we were the only car parked outside the venue "its really busy" i joked "i know guess we are just gunna have to queue" Liam said and we both burst out in laughter. Liam had a humorous side which was very attractive not to mention his looks.