Chapter 8...Playfull

The warmth of his house hit me sending a comforting breeze through my hair.

"Well this is my humble abode" Liam helped me remove my coat.

"Sweet" I mumbled following Liam into what I assumed was his living room.

"Did you want a drink?" He asked politely whilst throwing me a couple of blankets.

"Um yeah sure" I replyed wrapping up on the sofa in front of the TV, Liam came back with two cups of hot coco in his hands.

"Move over then" his voice going a little higher then he expected. I shuffled over a tad so he could sit down next to me in the confines of the warm blankets.

"Hmm coco" I mumbled, unaware I had said it out loud.

"someones eager for coco" he sniggerd, my cheeks soon heated up going tomato red. I sipped my coco placing it back onto the coffee table. I rested my head back, leaning on Liam's chest. I heard his breathing and the pace of his beating heart. I yawned that coco had full effect on me I can hardly keep my eyes open.

"It's okay babe I will be here when you wake up" Liam's soft voice relaxed my body, as I drifted of to sleep gripping his t-shirt.

***

I awoke to the soft sound of humming and what sounded like the shower running. I felt disorientated. Waking up in someone else's room was a strange feeling but I soon became acclimatised to the softly light room, with cream walls, all apart from the one which was behind the bed and was bright red. The colour reminding me of danger or passion. My nose twitched as a familiar male scent filled my nostrils. I looked down at my self, I was wearing someone else's T-shirt and my underwear. Someone had changed me and that someone was now humming to Katy perry. I slipped from the warmth of the alien duvet. My feet padded against the carpet floor towards the white door in front of me.

My curiosity got the better of me as I pushed on the door gently, my gaze peering around the small gape in between the door and doorframe. Liam stood with his back to me, the condensation clouding my vision of his toned body that I had viewed before. His hands effortlessly ran shampoo through his light brown locks. The soft humming still admitted from him as he washed the shampoo from his hair, turning the shower dial off and stretching his hand out from the shower, searching for a towel. The towel was gripped in his hand as he opened the shower door, pulling the towel around his waist to conceal his man hood. The door creaked a little, Liam looked at the door. I let a curse word slip from my lips as Liam walked over to the door. Only the wooden barrier hid me from the towering, nearly naked male. I stood back from the door pinching my eyes closed ready for Liam's annoyed face to appear.

"Skyla" the deep tone of Liam's filled the room. I opened my eyes to look at the slightly tanned, prominently toned, wet haired Liam stood in front of me, towel tied loosely around his waist.

"I-I heard you humming and I..." I looked back to my feet, the wiggling of my toes becoming very interesting. I felt like a little child again.

"Hey hey, I don't mind really" my chin was lifted to look him in the eyes, a huge grin surfaced on his face, I couldn't help smile. My eyes dropped looking at his toned muscles and where his towel hung. Liam couched catching my attention, I gazed up at him blushing.

"I'm sorry" I almost whispered, Liam walked past me over to his chest of draws, pulling out navy joggers and a pair of boxers. He looked back at me smiling before dropping the towel. I turned my head to the side trying to keep my blushing to a minimum, no luck. My cheeks shon pink.

"You can look now" Liam pointed out, gliding his joggers up his thighs to just below his boxer band. I composed myself standing opposite Liam.

"Did you change me?" I asked hesitantly, fiddling with my fingers. A smirk appeared across Liam's face.