17

A/n: Hello everyone. I'm back! Nine days late but happy new year.

I hope your not mad I took a Hiatus.
Please continue to injoy this story.

[Unedited- still my brand mark]
(Sorry it's not much)

♡♡♡

MK: how come I don't have any recollection of these events even happening.

TY: We'll you were pretty young. I was a little sad my little Hyuck didn't remember me. I treated him so well and he just forgot me so easily.

HC: um.. I'm sorry? I guess? I mean I was like 2.

TY: You were 4 last time I saw you.

JN: Like that makes a difference. I can't even remember what I had for dinner yesterday.

TY: And that's why you should've taken your vitamins when you were going through puberty.

RJ: Let's be honest here, would him taking his vitamins really answer his lack of common sen-

MK: Alright, come on guys back to the main focus.

HC: so.. you guys lived here back then? sorry, i just really can't remember.

TY: It's okay. You were really just a baby. Plus, after everything that happened I'm not surprised you don't remember.

Taeyong pinched Haechan's cheek and patted him on the head.

HC: Wait.. so you guys were here when my mom died.

TY: Of course. We were the ones taking care of you while your parents were in the hospital.

Heachan scrunched his brows together and tilted his head, rather confused.

Taeyong looked at him somewhat concerned.

TY: Hyuck. Didn't you know how your mom passed away?

Haechan shook his head, and looked rather sad.

HC: I don't remember, and I didn't have anyone to ask when I was older.

TY: It's not really my place to tell you. Could you not ask your dad?

JN: oh yeah, like he's going to tell him.

HC: Jeno's right. He never answers when I bring it up and he gets really frustrated and leaves after. Can't you tell me? Please.

TY: I wasn't that much older myself. The only one who would know all the details, would be my mother.

JN: our mother.

TY: OUR mother. Anyway, if you wish to ask her I'll tell her you want to talk with her later today.

HC: Like on the phone?

TY: Well if you want to ask her face to face she can come and see you tomorrow.

HC: could she?

TY: Definitely.

HC: thanks.

Taeyong gently stroked the back of Haechan's head as he got up. He pulled out his phone as he walked out to make the call to his mother.

Everyone else stayed silently in the living room.

Haechan visibly anxious as his leg was bouncing up and down.

Mark wanting to soothe his nerves, he placed his hand gently over his thigh.

MK: I'm not really good with words in situations like this.. but I'm.. I mean.. if you ever need someone or.. like, if you every need some one to talk too. You can use me.. I mean, like you can talk to me.