Losing hope part 2

Hi guys I was debating if I should even do the next part but my sis. convinced me so here you go. also if you see a capital letter like B with nothing after it It means that is a character, like B is Blue. I did this at my uncles house so I had to do that so my cousin didn't bug me to death about it. sorry If it doesn't make sense. All so it is sad at the end, just thought i would give you a heads up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~3 years after the accident~~~

(Red's POV)

It has been 3 years since that dreadful day. I still hurt inside. I wish that (y/n) would come back. The day after that happened I decided that I wouldn't go anywhere else unless she was there.

"Red, Please come out." my friend, Blue called. I was in my cave and refused to come out. It has been this way for a long time, not quite 3 years but pretty close. My friends became concerned after they saw (y/n) pack up and leave town. They came up the mountain to ask me why.

Once I told them what happened they volunteered to help out with finding her. Green kept an eye out for her in other places. When he found something Blue would run up her and give me the news. after that the rest of us would go and look.

Every time we where so close but, we could never find her. I would break my heart even more every time.

I snapped out of my thoughts as soon as I heard something coming toward me. it was Blue.

"Please Red, come on out. It makes us all sad to see you this way. Even Silver is concerned." Blue said. I was not buying it. That was the speech I got every time she came up here.

"no" I whispered. "fine, anyway I have news on where she is." I snapped up at that. 'news!!!' I thought.

She noticed the new hope that had found it's way out of the surface of the cage I had put it in. "yes, she is in (f/r)" I all ready contacted the pokemon dex holders in that part, they said that they are searching."

I immediately rushed out of my cave and sent out my trusted friend. Together we flew to (f/r). As soon as we arrived, we set out groups of pokemon dex holders to search for her. I set off as well before Blue could reason to me.

After about 37 minutes I was losing hope again but then I saw a girl with familiar (h/c) hair running through the forest away from a wild Arbok. I told my friend to go down. He did as I told him. I jumped off and landed on the grass.

I looked around and saw the girl running away from the wild Arbok. I quickly ran up to her and sent out my other friend, Pika. I battled with the beast and won. I turned around to check if the girl was all right and I was shocked to see the person I was searching for.

She quickly realized who I was and was about to run off but I grabbed her hand to keep her from running off. I felt her tense up and start to shake.

"Let go Red." she whispered. I shock my head and pulled her close to me in a hug. after a while she gave in and wrapped her arms around me and cried in to my shirt. I stroked her hair and whispered in her ear "It's all right, (y/n)"

After a while she calmed down a little but was still shaky. she backed off and I looked down at her tear streaked face. She was still as I remembered her. Beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair, memorizing (e/c) eyes, and a breath taking smile.

"I missed you so much, Red" she said. I whispered "I missed you too." "why did you come find me?" she asked. "I needed you to come back, I couldn't stop thinking about you" I told her, "and you forgot something back on the Mount. silver"

"what?" she questioned. "this." I leaned in close and softly kissed her. She was surprised at first but I felt her relax after a little bit.

After we pulled away I said "lets go home." She nodded eagerly.

Once we took off into the night sky I felt something on my shoulder. I looked and saw (y/n)'s head leaning on my shoulder. I smiled at the sight.

Her (h/l) (h/c) hair swayed in the wind and fell in her eyes. I gently brushed the hair away and saw her (e/c) orbs flutter open in a half-awake half-asleep state.

Once she saw me a small smile graced her face. I couldn't help but smile myself.

"good night (y/n)" I said. Little did I know those would be the last words that I would tell her years from now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(13 years later,general pov)

"awe so cute!" a ten year old girl screamed looking at her mom. Her six year old brother looked disgusted by this. "GROSS!" he yelled.

(y/n) sighed at her kids. "you do know that someday that will happen to you, right (son's name)?"

He ignored his mother and suddenly remembered something he was going to ask his mother.

"hey mommy, when will dad come back?" (s/n) asked. (y/n) looked at her son sadly and said,

"I wish he could come back... I wish he could..." she answered her son. He was too young to understand yet but his dad was gone forever. Her daughter knew and promised not to tell her brother.

"I'm sorry I ever lost hope in you..." (y/n) whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry It's so sad at the end!! I was feeling that all of my one shots so far were all A little to happy so I decided to take it down for this one.

All right daily question time, What is sink in spanish???

Yea I know but YOU CAN NOT LOOK UP THE ANSWER ON ANY WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will give you a hint It starts with the letter F.

All so cause I feel like it a mulit question, What is my sister's fav. pokemon???

A.) Kecleon

B.) laparas

C.) lucario

D.) zekrom

E.) none of these

Peace out and thanks for reading,

~C.C.~