C1

Scarlett POV:
I felt it. I felt what a broken heart feels like. Jagger was kissing some girl right in front of my face. I went to get a drink from the bar and this is what I get back to? I took both vodka's and dumped it on him. Tears rolling down my eyes. I didn't care who was watching and I knew people were watching. With tears rolling down my eyes, I ran out of the bar. I needed to be alone. I felt so sick I couldn't walk. So I sat outside the bar, bursting in tears. Each tear stung my cheeks.

"Are you okay?" I looked up. Wow! Who is he? He lend me his hand and I decided to take it. His perfect structured jawline, deep blue eyes, black hair, and his muscles. He was perfect. I then remembered his question.

"Y-yes. I mean no." I wiped my tears.

"I don't think you should be alone while drunk. You want to tell me what happened?"

Why did he care? A complete stranger taking care of me? Creepy. At the moment I felt deceived. I couldn't keep it all in. BLAH! oh no! What just happened? i didn't, did I? I did! I threw up on his shoes. I was so embarrassed.

"I am so sorry," i managed to say.

"Did you drink on an empty stomach?"

Did I? I don't remember. I think I did.

"Yes. I think so."

"Lets go get you food. I'm Andrius by the way."

"Scarlett" I said with the taste of alcohol in my mouth.