C9

Andrius POV

I could see the shock on Scarlett's face after I asked to go with them. I just really wanted to mess around with Scarlett.

We finally sat down after getting our coffee and a little muffin for each of us. I, the man, payed for everything. Not that it bothered me. I enjoy buying things for people. "So... Scarlett! How is your first day of work?" Ms. Anders asked her.

"Its been great actually. Thank you, Mr. Wilks for putting the files on my desk. I read everything about each hotel and have come up with great designs for the hotels. Im so excited to show you, Mr. Wilks. When do you think I can show them to you?" She looked absolutely stunning talking about her excitement. "Mr. Wilks?" Realization hit me when I remembered she asked me a question.

"Um.. We can give it a look when we go back." Then I felt my phone buzzing. "Excuse me ladies but I must take this." I looked at the caller I.D. and it was mama?

"Hey mama! Is everything ok?" She normally didn't call me so I was a little concerned.

"Yes, darling. I just wanted to inform you that I am getting the family together for a reunion so I just called to tell you the dates."

"Mama, you know I can't. I have to work and-" I was cut off.

"Andrius James Wilks! I will not let you work your life away in that office, my boy. You are going to be coming to Fiji this weekend and you will be staying here. Period." Shit! She called me by my full name. She scares the crap out of me when she calls me by my full name. I was not prepared to see the people that were going to be there. Especially, Stella and Mark.

"Ok mom. I have to go now. I love you and I will see you shortly." I hung up and went back to the cafe to see Scarlett and Bella laughing. They seemed to not notice me so I gave a cough.

"Oh! Sorry Mr. Wilks. We were just talking about..."

"I dont care what you were talking about. Break is almost over and we should head back."

Scarlett POV

What happened to him? Is he Bi-polar or something? He became all bitchy after that phone call. I wonder who he talked to. I didn't even show him the designs cause I was too scared that he'll reject them. I looked at the clock and it was 7:43. I was working for 6 hours straight? I lost track of time. I got up from my desk and went to see Andrius. I knocked on his door.

"Come in." He sounded serious.

"Hello, Mr. Wilks, its almost 8 and I was just going home. Do you need anything before I leave?"

"Uhm.. No i guess you should go. Would you like me to drop you off or-"

"I'll be okay, sir. Thank you, but are you sure you're ok? I mean after the phone call you got during lunch, you became very well- I dont know but you weren't very friendly. So what I'm saying is that if you need someone to talk to, I'm here."

"Ok." Okay what? Talk to me Andrius! "My mother called me and informed me that she is throwing a family reunion. I dont want to go. I dont want to face someone. I told my mom that I dont want to go, but she used the full name card on me. My mother gets scary when she wants something. I- I just dont want to be alone when facing that someone."

I immediately knew he was talking about a girl. I mean he looks so vulnerable. He looked like... like me after Jagger cheated on me. "So.. Whos the girl?" Shit! I need to keep my mouth shut.

He gave a surprised look before answering, "She was the first person I loved."

"What happened?" Scarlett Anne Davidson you need to keep you mouth shut and mind your own business.

"I caught her cheating on me with my cousin, Mark." OOO! That must suck. "Scarlett, I know it's a lot to ask, but will you come to Fiji with me?"

I was stunned with his question. I mean we've only known each other for a few days and he wants me to meet his family. "Andrius, we have only known each other for a few days and I dont-"

"I thought I should give it a try anyways. I just didn't want to be alone with them there, you know. Im sorry. You should go home. Its getting late." He looked back down at his paperwork. "Ok."

"Ok what?" He looked back at me. "Ok I'll come. Give me the days and I'll come." What the hell did I just do? I was way over my head with this one.