C6

Scarlett POV

I went home and i put on a black pencil skirt, a white ruffled blouse, and my black stilettos. I put a light makeup on and put my hair in a bun. I was so excited to get a decent job and work for a man like Andrius. I grabbed my bag, phone, and my keys. I got into my car and headed to my new office.

After a 15 minute drive, i finally reached the building. I parked my car and went inside the building. Holy cow! It was amazing. It was all white, sophisticated and huge. I was mesmerized. There were probably 30 floors. I decided to text Andrius to see what floor he is on. Sure enough, he was on 30. I looked around for the elevator and found it on the left of me. I headed towards the elevator and pressed the button. It was kind of scary when no one was here. Well, no one but me and Andrius. The hottest and richest bachelor in all of New York.

Ring! The elevator door opened and i headed inside. I was getting nervous. Holy shit! I finally got a job that i love and I'm working for the Andrius Wilks. I had mixed emotions. Finally the elevator door opened. I walked out and saw 8 cubicles. They were all made of glass and looked sophisticated and neat. No sight of Andrius, though. "Andrius?" I called out.

"Im in here, Scarlett." I listened to the voice and followed it into a huge and white and black room. This was amazing as well. Who ever designed it did an outstanding job. " Hello Scarlett. You look lovely, as always." As always?

"Thank you! So, this is an amazing building. Who ever did the designing did an amazing job. Anyways, may I see my office as well? Im excited." I felt so giddy and jumpy in excitement. "Follow me."

I do as I'm told and i follow outside his office. We walked straight and headed into a cubicle that was all white with a black desk and black couch. What is up with all of the white? I mean it looks good, but all white? "This is it."

"Wow! Its amazing." I walk towards the glass windows all over the room and look at the view. It was all of New York. It was beautiful. No. It was magnificent. I was excited to be working here.

Andrius POV

I was glad to have her here. To be working, for me. Yea, sure its for business but there was something about her that i loved. I just stare at her as she looks around the room.

"Stare much? Damn! Im feeling a little uncomfortable. Anyways, are you going to be one of those bosses that are all nice and friendly outside of work and a total jerk at work? If so, just let me know ahead of time." She giggled yet acted serious. Where did that even come from?

"Well, Ms. Davidson, you will just have to wait and see," i smirk at her. I look at my clock and realized it was 7:34. I must get going soon. "Scarlett, before i forget, here is your check." I say handing it to her.

"Thank you, Andrius. You have no idea how much this means to me. I really needed it. " she really needed it. Good to know. "Yep! So i have to go but ill see you tomorrow at 8? Be here on time." I intimidate her. I see it in her eyes.

"Ok. I have to go too. I haven't had food all day." Holding her stomach, she just looks at her check. "That is not healthy, you know? Im going to go and grab dinner. Would you like to come? Or I can even cook for you." I liked the second option better.

" Uhm.. Are you sure thats not a problem? I really dont want to keep you from doing whatever you need to do."

"Trust me. I would love for you to accompany me. Is it ok if I cook for you?" I hope she says yes! "Yes!"
With that said, we finally head out together each in our own cars and head over to my place.