C14

Scarlett

I sat inside the Audi and the driver started to drive off. Andrius was sitting right next to me and I could feel his eyes staring at me.

"Andrius, please stop looking at me like that. It's freaking me out a little bit."

He chuckled and replied. "I'm sorry. you just look absolutely beautiful."

Wow! My boss is getting a little too weird with me right now.

"Sir, this is just professional. I do this for you, you pay me since I need the money. Please do not make this more awkward than it already is."

His smile turned into a frown. His eyes looked hurt, but why?

"Of course, Scarlett. Anyways, we need to get to know each other and make this seem real. I'll ask questions and you answer and then we switch, okay?" He asked.

"So... like 20 questions?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I guess." He shrugged. "I'll begin. If you could have had any other career, what would you choose?"

"Weird question, but I would choose clothing designer." I looked up at him," What about you?"

He thinks about it for a few minutes before answering, "doctor."

Wow! I never really looked at him as the doctors type but ok. We asked questions back and forth and really got to,know each other. If felt good. He's a good guy, that much, I can tell.

"Sir, we are at the airport, I just informed your pilot about your arrival and they are setting up," the driver spoke up.

I got out of the car with Andrius following behind. I looked up and saw the plane. It wasn't big, but it wasn't small either. From what I saw on the outside, it looked decent. I started to walk towards the plane and Andrius helped me up the stairs. When we got in, we were greeted by two girls who couldn't keep their eyes off of Andrius. This earned them a scowl from me. I mean what are we in, high school?

We got settled in and one of the blonde girls brought us champagne. I looked around the plane and saw that it was much bigger on the inside. It was very neat, too.

After looking around, I felt myself getting tired. "Sir, I'm very tired. Is there somewhere I can go and lay down?"

Andrius looked at me from his phone and pointed to the back where I was met with double doors.
I walked in and was shocked to see how big the bed in their was. All I wanted to do was just tie my hair, take off my shoes, and go underneath the covers. And that's exactly what I did.

"We will be arriving shortly so please fasten seat belts and close the food trays," I heard over the loud speakers. Andrius took down our bags and handed them to the driver to put into the car. We got into the car and started driving. There was a silence in the car, but It was a comfortable silence. 

Andrius was on his phone, doing business I presume, and I was enjoying my view of the trees and the crashing ocean waves when i realized we were not in a community full of huge mansions. There were all kinds of landscape and different colored homes. There were array of different colorful cars and all I could thing of was, 'What have I gotten myself into?' 

I'm pretty sure Andrius noticed because he looked up from his phone and gave me a tight smile. I soon realized the car wasn't moving and we were parked in front of a house that looked like it belonged to the queen of England.

The door was made out of wood with two huge copper handles. The house was a beautiful cream color that had vines going all over it. Covering the windows and walls everywhere. There were huge glass windows that the sun easily shined through. The landscape was beautiful. Perfectly cut grass and bushes that were completely even with little flowers going upon them. Now this is a dream home. I looked at the door and found it blocked by full of strangers all giving me a welcoming smile, but can I say that i was absolutely petrified, not welcomed?