C8

Scarlett POV

The kiss was so passionate. He was hard at first but began to soften up. It felt amazing. His soft lips against mine. Then i felt arms around my waist realizing he grabbed me, so i decided to pit my legs around him. Sexy, right? He started walking up stairs into his room and dropped onto his bed. The night just went on.

I was in peace but I felt like I was melting! The sun just needs to fucking dim down and let me sleep in peace. It just wouldn't. I turned around when I felt a warm, muscular body right next to me. "AHH!!"

"What? What's going on? Are you ok?" Oh shit! It was my boss.

"We didn't do anything last night, did we? Andrius! Did we? Oh my god my head hurts." I was now terrified. Wishing last night never happened, but it did. I think It did. I looked at the clock and saw it was 6:14. I have to go home and get ready for work.

"I have to go get ready for work." I got out of bed and saw I was naked. Well, I was half. Just in a bra and undies. Shit! I looked over at Andrius and saw him with a grin.

"How dare you! You are my boss! You perv. Ugh! I have to go get ready for work." I gathered my clothes and started putting each one on.

"Nothing happened."

"What?"

"Nothing happened. I wouldn't take advantage of you while drunk! Trust me! If something where to happen, I would make sure you would remember." Asshole!

"Oh. well I should go get ready anyways. I guess i'll see you in a few hours." I was kind of disappointed. Did I actually want something to happen? God no! Ew! no! Scarlett stop!

I said my goodbye and left.

20 minutes later, I got home, took a shower, and got dressed. I put on a navy blue skirt with a white ruffled blouse with my white stilettos. I grabbed my blue hobo bag and left. I didn't have time for breakfast cause I would have been late. I went downstairs and left to go to work

after a 5 minute drive, I parked and went to the building and into the elevator.

"Save the elevator!" I heard a man screaming while running towards me. He finally came in, "thank you."

"You're welcome! I'm Scarlett! What floor you going to?" he looked at the elevator buttons and looked back at me. "Same as you! I'm Jake."

This man was beautiful. He had gorgeous hazel brown hair, blue eyes, a chiseled chin. Damn! He wasn't as handsome as Andrius though. Wait what! Don't compare them! The elevator finally opened and we both head out but different directions. I walked over to a desk and saw a blonde beauty. She had deep blue eyes. She wore a black pencil skirt, a turquoise blouse, and black heels. "Hi I'm scarlett!"

"Hey Scarlett! I'm Bella! What can I help you with, doll?"

"Hh! I work here. I work for the interior design for the hotels. I just wanted to say hi!"

"Oh! that's awesome! I hope you like it here. I mean Mr. Wilks can be a little- what's the word- bitchy but he pays well and he's hot! Dont tell him I told you." She giggled before continuing, "anyways, wanna grab lunch on break together?"

"Would love too!" Then I heard a cough. I turned around to find Andrius. Shit!

"Ms. Davidson. I see you have met Ms. Anders. Now back to work please." What? Was he going to pretend nothing happened this morning? Well nothing did, but i slept over at his place. I got tipsy, and i freaked out. ALL AT HIS PLACE. My bosses' house. I cant think about that right now. So I started to walk off and towards my new office. This is going to be amazing!

I looked around and saw that there is now a telephone on my desk, a laptop, and files of paper. I looked at each paper and read about each hotel. The states, areas, designs, everything! These gave me good ideas. The last paper was a website. I searched up the website and saw it was an interior designing website where you can put your design together and order infinite amounts of each thing.

I don't even know how long I've been designing but then I heard Bella talking.

"Wow! this is amazing! Andrius seems fond of you! You know, he normally doesn't hire anyone. His father normally hires the people for the hotels. Except you. Andrius chose you! Anyways, stop working and let's go eat. Don't become a workaholic."

"Let's go!" I closed my laptop and we walked out of my office and headed towards the elevator. "Do you mind if I tag alone?"

We both looked behind us and saw Andrius. No! He wants to tag along! I looked at Bella and waited for her to say something but she wouldn't so I decided to speak. "sure."

I really wish I said no. This was weird. Lunch with my new friend AND our boss. I hope he doesn't bring this morning up. I dont want to be the new office slut. Thats all I could think about.

We finally walked into the elevator without a word and headed down. "Where do you guys want to go?" I broke the silence.

"How about the coffee shop across the street? Bella suggested. Andrius and I both looked at each other and replied with an ok. When we walked in, I realized that this was going to be a long break and it was only my first day. Shit!