‧₊✶˚ ʄօʊʀ ˚✶₊‧

━━━━ ʜᴇʟᴘʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴄʀɪᴇꜱ ━━━━

Jungkook held his breath, hands stretched in the air and eyes widened when he saw Taehyung putting the empty glass on the counter.

"By the way, I wish Prince Jin is already in love with someone or else I wouldn't bring myself to forgive me for what I did." Taehyung said later, pouting cutely and Jimin flew around his head.

"Don't worry, Taehyungie. I hope the Potion doesn't work on him."

"Yeah, me too."

Jungkook blinked repeatedly to register changes in Taehyung. The Potion should be working within a few seconds but Taehyung seemed all okay.

"M-master?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung looked up at him with the same gaze he would usually use to look at him, no change at all.

"Yes Jungkook?" He asked.

"A-are you okay? How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked unsure and Taehyung simply frowned.

"I feel a bit tired, that's all. Why'd you ask though?" Asking this, Taehyung walked to sit on his couch again.

"Do you need something to eat? Or maybe I can make a black apple pie for you?" Jungkook asked, following Taehyung to where he sat.

"I clearly don't need anything right now. And about pie, I would like to have that later." Taehyung simply laid his back against the backrest of the couch to rest.

Jimin ended up sitting on his shoulder and Taehyung smiled at the fairy.

"Master?" Jungkook asked again, earning Taehyung's gaze on him.

"Yes?"

Jungkook didn't say anything but kept staring at Taehyung with his round wandering eyes, as if he was searching for something but couldn't.

"Is there anything you need to tell me, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked him, sitting properly.

"Does a Love potion only work when someone isn't in love?" Jungkook questioned, his hand on his chest as his heart paced up. He didn't know why he even asked that, because he clearly didn't want to hear Taehyung's answer.

"Of course Jungkook, I had already told you. It won't work on those who are already in love."

Jungkook grabbed his chest too tight now.

"W-when does it show the result?"

"Clearly within a few seconds of drinking it."

And Jungkook didn't want to hear more.

Taehyung continued talking to Jimin about his remorse regarding the Potion against Prince Jin and every word of worries for the Prince just seemed so bitter to Jungkook's ears.

He envied this Prince, he clearly felt so heart broken and helpless that all he did was to make his way to the door of the cottage to leave.

"Are you going somewhere?" Taehyung interrupted and Jungkook stopped for a moment.

"I am." Saying this he walked out, shutting the door after him.

"Jungkookie looks a bit distressed, isn't he Jiminie?" Taehyung asked worriedly and Jimin nodded.

"He probably is a bit tired, I guess."

"Yeah, maybe. Jimin, for that pie, I'll make it for him. Do you wanna help?" Taehyung then asked Jimin who swirled around in the air happily.

"Yes, of course! The smell of black apples is calling for me."

"Let's do it then!"

And the two were already on their work to make Jungkook his favourite pie. They too couldn't see Jungkook down. They didn't show that much but to both of them, their Jungkookie meant a lot.