‧₊✶˚ ֆɨӼ ˚✶₊‧

━━━━ ᴀɪᴍ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ━━━━

The next morning seemed pretty long for Jungkook to wait for. He was desperate to collect all those ingredients written on that paper he was given by the wisest wizard.

The one thing about Jungkook that makes him who he is - is his stubbornness to achieve what he longs for. He's very passionate about things he wants to claim or search and this time too being something he wants to know about.

He was early to wake up, moreover like he didn't even sleep at all.

Cleaning and grooming himself for the day he made his way out of the cottage while Taehyung was still falling asleep with Jimin laying on the pillow next to him.

The little fairy woke up with the sound of the door shutting and he quickly flew out to peek through the window and saw how Jungkook just left somewhere pretty early in the morning.

Being curious he decided to follow Jungkook.

Taehyung too woke up on cue, not finding Jimin next to him gave him a reason to walk out of his room and he too peeked through the window to see Jungkook quiet afar with Jimin flying behind him.

The wizard only sighed, knowing they must go out to get something.

Taehyung felt a bit miserable for how Jungkook didn't even greet him or wake him up to let him know where he was going. He didn't know why he was feeling such sorts of emotions but his lamentation and realisation from the last few days was on peak not just for making Potion by queen's order and misusing his magic but also how he didn't realise he was deliberately ignoring Jungkook these days.

Taehyung decided to start the work of the day all alone, finally realising how much Jungkook felt when he was left alone all this while.

~⋆⋅☆⋅⋆~

"I'm glad it doesn't say mushrooms or something poisonous this time but these ingredients are pretty ridiculous." Jungkook talked to himself when he walked into the forest, making his way to where the elves were.

He had collected some of the herbs and flowers which were mentioned in the list of ingredients and now he needed to collect some more he was a bit unsure about for which he needed elves' help.

Jimin was following him all the way up, far from him being noticed. The fairy wondered what this guy was now upto and that to be this early in the dawn.

Jungkook was using the long way to the elves and since Jimin was following him secretly, the fairy decided to say.

"How many times do I have to remind you that's not the way?" Jimin scolded.

"Ah yes. I forget all the time." Jungkook said, kept staring at the paper in his hands but then he suddenly stopped, realising he just heard Jimin.

"Jimin?" Jungkook turned around and the fairy was just there flying in the air.

"What are you upto this early Jungkook?" Jimin asked, narrowing his suspicious eyes at him.

"Nothing." Jungkook turned around to walk further.

"Wait- tell me what you're up to."

"Not until I do it. I'll tell you everything later now, don't disturb me." Saying this Jungkook kept walking and Jimin kept following.

"You didn't even bother telling me and Tae where you're going. That's a bit rude, Jungkook."

"As if you guys take me anywhere you two go." Hearing Jungkook's words, Jimin felt a bit sorry.