‧₊✶˚ ɛɨɢɦȶ ˚✶₊‧

━━━━ ɢᴜɪʟᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀɪᴇꜰ ━━━━

For a moment it was hard for Jungkook to understand what just happened because everything happened very suddenly.

Taehyung had just collapsed in front of him and with every moment passing by his body felt heavier in Jungkook's arms.

The wizard was freaking out on his extremes, his mind hazy with this quick event until he spotted Taehyung's cup of tea.

"I-is it because of the potion?" Jungkook was not sure what to do if it was the potion that messed up.

He didn't know where he was wrong. All he knew was that he needed to go to wise master wizard Namjoon before it gets too late but at the same time he didn't want to just leave Taehyung alone like this.

Tears of fear and helplessness kept rolling down his cheek. He regretted everything, he swore to himself at that exact moment to never ever do anything like this and to never make his master drink potions ever again.

But guilt and grief are just useless feelings as an aftermath of a mistake or a tragedy.

"J-JIMIN~AH!" Jungkook yelled his friend's name in hope he would come because he was messed up and there's nothing that could help him at that moment.

He kept calling Jimin's name, unsure if he even heard or not.

~⋆⋅☆⋅⋆~

"Wow, you look prettier in this Jimin." Hobi exclaimed, clapping with joy to see the little fairy swirling around to show off one more new hat that Yoongi just made for him.

"At this point, I think you two will spoil me so bad." Jimin whined, finally landing on Yoongi's shoulder who showed a bright gummy smile.

"But you deserve it." Yoongi added, making the fairy blush.

Everything was fine until Jimin felt chills all over his body, as if someone screamed his name. It is one of the powers these fairies are gifted with, being their ability to know if someone calls them even from afar.

Jimin suddenly flew up, turning his head in an attempt to hear better and he could hear Jungkook's cries.

"Wait!? Is he Jungkook? Jungkook needs me." Jimin gasped.

"What happened?" The two elves asked in unison but Jimin seemed to freak out a bit.

"I.. I need to rush. Jungkook needs me." Jimin couldn't explain further and rushed back to the cottage, flying away very fastly and leaving the tow elves to wonder.

"Is everything okay though?" Hobi asked and Yoongi looked clueless.

"I think we should go too." Yoongi added.

~⋆⋅☆⋅⋆~

What Jimin didn't expect to see when he entered the cottage was Jungkook on the couch, crying while holding Taehyung up close in his arms, trying to talk to him and shake him to wake him up.

Jimin's illuminating light surrounding him literally disappeared as he tried to register what just happened.

"Jungkook, w-what happened?" He asked approaching Jungkook, flying around Taehyung.

"T-Tae master, he isn't responding." Jungkook somehow managed to say it through cries.

"W-what!? What happened to him? Jungkook what happened? Is he okay?" Jimin panicked, landing on Taehyung's chest to look up at him closely.

"T-taetae! Taehyungie! Taehyung answer me!" Jimin kept yelling but Taehyung didn't seem to respond.

"What happened to Taetae!?"