‧₊✶˚ ֆɛʋɛռ ˚✶₊‧

━━━━ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪꜱᴇʀʏ ━━━━

The lab was Jungkook's for all this while and he locked the cottage door inside as he worked on the recipe.

The wand, the mixing pot and using all of his knowledge he had about how to do that, moreover like how he saw his master doing most of the times, he did exactly the same, being cautious and extremely careful with the spells he whispered and with the process of making the Potion.

After almost a few hours of doing so, Jungkook was almost done.

He felt a lot proud of himself when he mixed his last ingredient and swirled it in the pot which was glowing blue as ocean.

He smiled when he read what was written in that paper and it was the last spell he needed to whisper while tapping his wand into the edge of the pot to make the liquid shrink into less amount so that it could be bottled up easily.

"Abracadabra, shimmery like sun and cool as rainfall, shrink this potion enough to fit into a bottle."

Soon the fluid lessened by itself once he was done whispering his secret spells and the concentration of the liquid was to its finest quality. He smiled widely as he quickly began to bottle it up through the tap until the bottle was completely filled.

He smiled at the dark blue shade of potion in his hands, not as blue as the ocean any longer but a little too bright blue.

A smug appeared on his lips as he admired his final result, ready to test on his master to know the truth.

"Now before master Tae comes, let me clean it all up." He said to himself, hiding that bottle into his pants pockets before cleaning the lab so there's no clue left.

He couldn't believe he really did that.

If it wasn't for one ingredient to be wrong, Jungkook really did a great job.

~⋆⋅☆⋅⋆~

Taehyung had an amazing time with his granny who loaded him with a bag full of presents filled with the sweaters and mufflers she wove for him and also for Jungkook, gifting Jimin tiny things for his tiny room and loading them with jam and snacks which they can have for almost a month.

Jimin was so happy to meet her after a very long time just like Taehyung. Both of them couldn't contain their happiness as they made their way back to the cottage before the evening.

They promised Jungkook to be back before dusk.

Taehyung was very desperate to tell Jungkook about what he got for him and every detail of his day, if Jungkook's ready enough to hear.

"I am so excited to tell Kookie about this. I just hope he's okay to talk." Taehyung talked to Jimin on their way near their cottage.

"I think after watching these presents he'll be very enlightened. Don't worry, if you insist on talking, he will talk unlimitedly."

"You always have optimistic sets of replies, ah Jiminie... I'm so blessed to have you." Taehyung cooed, admiring his little fairy as they finally reached the cottage.

"I'm even more blessed." Jimin replied and swirled around his head as Taehyung opened the door.

"Jungkook~~ we're back!" Taehyung called in an enchanting voice.

"Oh hi master!"

Taehyung didn't expect to get a reply and with the same enchanting voice as he spotted Jungkook in the kitchen, seeming normal as he prepared for their dinner of the night.