‧₊✶˚ ȶɛռ ˚✶₊‧

━━━━ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ━━━━

"Kiss him Jungkook."

Jungkook was suddenly burdened by Jimin's demand, he didn't know if it would be worth it or not because he had felt his heartbreak before which he didn't want to again.

Because if Taehyung doesn't wake up after being kissed. The same pain would rush through his body and he didn't know what he would do after this.

"Do it!" Jimin demanded again but Jungkook looked down with his teary eyes, not knowing if he should or not.

He then looked up at everyone else in the cottage, looking at him with their confused and wondering eyes.

"Jungkook... I think you should." Yoongi said after a while and Jungkook looked up at him with eyes full of disbelief.

"You can at least try." Elf Hobi added.

"B-but what if he doesn't love me back?" Jungkook asked, his voice broken as he asked.

"You'll know. Now kiss him Jungkook. Just kiss him already." Jimin encouraged again, flying around his head and Jungkook stared down at Taehyung's alluring calmed face who was unaware of everything.

Just when Jungkook settled his eyes on Taehyung's pretty plum lips, his heart paced up and adrenaline rushed in his blood. The feeling was different and unexplainable.

Thought of kissing Taehyung was beyond and that to be when he had so many eyes on him.

This itself was a test of his love. Maybe an answer to all of his questions.

He lightened up the lantern of hope inside of his heart which he fused earlier. It felt risky like walking on fire but Jungkook had no choice but to do it.

"Go ahead, Jungkook." Namjoon encouraged and this time Jungkook was bound to do so.

Jungkook took a deep breath before doing that daring stunt. He wiped his tears away before closing his eyes and slowly closing the distance between them.

Everyone else in the cottage held their chest in anticipation, elf Hobi almost hiding himself behind wizard Namjoon as he was very nervous for what would happen next.

Prince Jin too witnessed it with his curious eyes as he saw Jungkook closing the gap more and more.

Jimin flattered his wings fastly, his curiosity rising up every moment.

And soon Jungkook's lips were right on top of Taehyung's, trying to be fixed into them like a puzzle and that's when almost everyone widened their eyes for a moment.

Jungkook was unsure what to do next but now that he could get to kiss him, it was like a reflex to move his lips in a supple way and he could feel the texture of Taehyung's soft warm lips against his. They were intoxicating, more powerful than any potion.

Jungkook wanted to kiss him more and more but something held him back, something unusual because he could now feel Taehyung quivering slightly as he broke the kiss.

Jungkook's eyes grew wide and mouth fell open to see and almost everyone in the room gasped to see Taehyung shaking himself a little.

And soon his eyes opened up.

"J-jungkook..." the wizard whispered, finding Jungkook in front of his half open eyes.

"HE WOKE UP!" Jimin went crazy, spinning around in the air and flying here and there happily while glowing brightly golden.