‧₊✶˚ ʄɨʋɛ ˚✶₊‧

━━━━ ᴘʟᴇᴀ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ━━━━

The poor lovelorn wizard was uncertain of his next step. He didn't know what he wanted to do and why. All he could ever think of was his heartbreak and someone being a reason behind it, the reason he desperately wanted to know.

He just wanted to know who's this lucky person replacing him from his place or maybe a place which was never meant to be his.

Like everyone else, he thought that there's only one end to all his miseries and that's magic, black magic.

And there's only one person he could think of, Kim Namjoon, the Toopsiland's wisest and most experienced wizard who once taught Taehyung the black magic he was known for.

Everyone admires this person for his kindness, generosity and undoubtable skills that Jungkook couldn't help himself from being ended up in his cottage, barging in like a hurricane until he found the wise wizard sparing glance at him through his glasses resting on his nose, a book in his left hand while the right one held his wand and the table filled with mysterious books, journals and papers.

"Am I seeing this correctly? Is this really Jeon Jungkook here in my cottage?" Namjoon questioned, seeming happy but still so busy in reading out something in the book.

"Y-yes sir. I... I just needed some help." Jungkook said too directly, not caring about formalities as he knew the other one was already busy.

"Hmm, I assumed. Spit it out, what is it?" He asked, looking down at his book attentively.

"I... I needed one recipe." Jungkook started hesitantly, walking over to his side.

"About what?"

"About.... About something that reveals the truth."

"You mean truth potion?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook nodded rapidly.

"And why does Jungkook need that?" Namjoon asked, sitting down in the free space of his chair and sparing glance at the younger male again.

"Because... because I- I lost in a bet with Jimin and he's lying about the truth."

Namjoon looked up at him suspiciously.

"Potions don't work on fairies. What is it? Tell me." Namjoon pointed, staring at him with his intimidating gaze.

Jungkook looked down nervously.

"I... I wanna use it on someone I need an honest answer from." Jungkook said, escaping to look him in the eyes.

"Honest answer? Ask them directly."

"What if they don't wanna answer?"

"Don't ask then." Namjoon looked down at his book again and this time Jungkook rushed to his side, kneeling before him.

"I beg you sir. Knowing the truth won't harm anyone. Right?"

"But the recipe is very complicated and you lack experience."

"Don't doubt my skills sir. I have been working with master Taehyung himself and he taught me so much that you don't need to doubt me." Jungkook stated sternly after standing up properly.

"And I wonder why you didn't ask your master for a recipe?" Namjoon pointed and Jungkook sighed.

"Now you know who I wanna use it on. So sir please give me the recipe. I will do anything you ask me to. Please." Jungkook joined his hands together, showing his best impactful shiny doe eyes and Namjoon couldn't help himself any longer.

"But be careful with what you make." Saying this Namjoon searched for the paper where the recipe was written which he handed to Jungkook and in return he received a big bone crushing hug from the younger.