First Day

CHAPTER .1
==========
None POV
==========

==================
•At the Namikaze House•
==================

"kids! Dinner is ready!" Kushina said on the dining room papering the foods in the dining table and the maids as will,...

"Here Mrs. Kushina San, let me handle that.." the maid said, "oh no, need Yatesha chan I can handle this" Kushina said responding to her maid name /Yatesha chain/ she is like on The Namikaze Family Yatesha is Naruko,&,Kushina maid Menma and Naruto both home school.

"Yatesha chan can you please call Menma and Naruto for me" Kushina said, "yes of course Mrs. Kushina San" Yatesha said, Yatesha walks away from the dining room and walks upstairs...

==========
Naruto POV
==========

"Men I think mom is call us a minute ago.." I said, on menma who a bit busy "Come on men, mom probably called us for dinner.." I said once again, "You can go first I'll be there later, I still need to finish this.." Menma said, "What are you even doing? What is that for?" I said confused, I don't really know what his doing on this morning, ever morning his always busy he don't have any time to hang out with me...

In a minute I heard a knock to my door "Come in" I said, the door opened reveling my sister,&,my mothers' Maid name Yatesha she is like members on this family, "Good morning young Naruto San and young Menma sama" Yatesha said greetings me and menma, "Good morning to you too Yatesha chan" I said greeting back, "What brings you here?" I said again, "Young Naruto and Young Menma dinner is ready" Yatesha said, "oh, okay" I said, "Me and Menma will be there any minute" I said again, "yes young Naruto" Yatesha said, she bow and then walks away closing the door behind her "sigh... Did you hear that men dinner is ready, now come on let go downstairs" I said making menma to follow me downstairs "ughhh... Fine fine fine..! I'll go.." he said with annoying, I smiled at him like a tebayo smile "come on let go", "yeah yeah"....

Me and menma finally on the dinning room with my family my dad was on work already because you know he's the president and a busy man now he have a lot of meeting and more... It almost like he don't have much time to spend time with Me, Menma and Naruko, and Mom to...

"So what are you two both up to on upstairs?" My mom asked me and menma, I looked at menma who just eating there and being quiet, after that menma notice that me, naruko and mom looking at him, "... What?" He said, "Mom said what you two doing up stairs" my sister said staring at menma, "oh, uhm, it was nothing.." He said and continue eating, "okay..." My sister said with a suspicious face on menma, "oh, btw Naruto, menma, I have a good news from the both of you" my mom said with a happy face, me and menma look at each other and then look back to our mom "What is it mom?" I asked, "me and your father decided something" my mom said, me and menma looks at each other once again "Stop looking at me" He said to me with a little yell "What? You looked at me first!" I said little yell back on him, "not again.." my sister said, "boys settle down" myom said giving me and menma a warning, me and menma stopped and look at our mom once again "sorry about that mom.." me and menma said apologize to her, she sigh and then speak "Me and you father decided that you two will go in real school" my mom said, after menma heard that, menma's eyes wide he stood up and speak "WHAT?!" menma was surprised me as will, "wait really?!" I said with a happy face my mom nodded with a smile I looked at menma and smiles, (I can't believe that me and menma going to the real school!?) Deep inside me I'm really so happy!

° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •
==========
Naruto POV
==========

"Can you believe it men! Where actually gonna study on a real school no more home school any more!" I said with a bit yell, "yeah, yeah no need to yell.." he said while reading a book, looked at menma and sit next to him "what are you even reading?" I asked him, "in love with the vampire" he said, 'in love with the vampire?' said on my head "wait... That sounds like romance." I said, he looked at me "It is a romance" he said, "What!? Since when did you read romance book" I said and a bit yell, "since when you are 13" he said, "...." I don't have words from that, I looked away and sit properly I took out my phone on my packet and Turn it on..

==========
TIME SKIP
==========

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • °
🌤️🌄NEXT DAY🌄🌤️
• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • °

==========
Naruto POV
==========

The sun rise up it was another day, "ugh.." I groan to my pillow cover my face, I heard a knock on the door,... after the knock the door opened reveling my worst maid ever she walk where the windows are and move the The curtain "close the curtain kira San... The light burns my eyes.." I said with a sleepy voice, "young Naruto it's time to wake up, your school will be starting soon" she said looking at me, "it's to early.. plus I'm not even going to real school..." I said, she rolled her eyes and walks away, she really the worst..

==========
Menma POV
==========

I was downstairs waiting for Naruto to come down and go to school together "Where is that idiot! The school will be starting soon!" I said, this is my first day of school and this idiot is being lazy we are almost late on school!.. if this bastard didn't show up on time I will leave him behind!

==========
Naruto POV
==========

I wake up in a 8am in a morning I sit up on my bed rubbing my eyes, after that I look around and then look at the time "8:09 am..." I said...

after of sitting on my bed I stood up on my bed and walks out on my room "Kira San...!" I yelled a bit calling my maid, I maid to the stairs, I look around I only see the maids doing their job, 'hm?... Where is menma' I said on my thought, I walk downstairs and ask the maids "excuse me.. xxxx chan did you know where my brother is?" I asked, after she respond "oh, young Naruto San! Your finally awake!" She said, "uhh.." I was a confused "young Naruto san your looking for young menma San" she said, "yes" I respond "Oh, will young Menma San is already leaving" she said, 'leaving? Where?' said on my thought "wait, what do you mean by leaving? Where was he going?" I asked "Young Naruto San you didn't know?" She said "uhh.. no?" I said, "Young Naruto San, menma San is aalready on school" after what she said 'school' I wide my eyes "SHIT! I REMEMBER KNOW!!" I yelled in front of the maid I just talk "Young Naruto language!" She said "oops sorry about that xxxx chan" I said apologizing to the maid I talk..

==========
Menma POV
==========

I was waiting on the school gate for Naruto hoping that he show up, "Where was that idiot it's late now!" I said a bit angry, "Young menma San, you should probably go in the school building it dangerous for you outside here.." my bodyguard said to me I don't even know why so many bodyguards on me some of people who walking watching me and the guards.

I was about to walk inside the gates after there is a car stopped on looked on my right the guards was preparing their gun "Young Menma San." My bodyguard said, the door opened reveling my Twin idiot brother Naruto, sigh and look at him.

==========
Naruto POV
==========

I'm already on the car hoping that menma is not inside yet, me and him making promise that me and him go inside the school building together.

After that the car stopped I was not looking outside I was on my phone I got a plenty of massage for my beloved sister naruko, I noticed that the car just stopped guess it another traffic again I looked at my driver "Is there another traffic again?" I said I bit annoyed "no young Naruto San" my driver said "if not why are we stopping?" I said "Young Naruto San, where here" the other one said "Really?", "Yes sir" he said once again, I looked on the car window 'it really is..' I can't believe it on my two eyes I'm actually on the real school!

I opened the door and I saw a of guards outside on the gate 'what the.. why they are so many guards?' I asked to my thought, I Menma walked towards me "Your late" he said "oh, yeah, about that.." I smiled nervous on him, he sighed "You know what, come on let's go the two of us are late not just any late super late" he said, he turned around and walk away as for me I followed him, me and menma are now inside the gate.

° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •