DAMN YOU UCHIHA!!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
CHAPTER .5

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-Menma POV-

*STUDENTS noise*

"Hey, Menma-kun."

Girl's, Girl's, Girl's... People where greeting at me I walk to my locker, I opened my locker and grab my stuff that I need from class and the other books that I don't need yet, as I was about to close my lock a hand show up and closed my locker, I look to my left and saw a stupid face.

"Ugh, what now."

I said, annoyed from him.

"What's wrong Menma-chan? It's so early on the morning and you already on a bad mood?"

He said, this Uchiha..! I swear to God I will ouch him to the face.

"And who's fault is that?"

I said as I glared at him and give an annoyed face and walks away, of course he followed me since to my first class me and him are classmate.

"What did I do? I just came to you and say hi to my pumpkin."

"Can you stop with those disgusting nicknames you give me! Like 'chan' , 'Love' , and more than that! Can you stop it's really pretty annoying!"

"Aww, c'mon those are really cute nicknames even the girls likes it."

"Will to bad! I am not a girl!"

I said and continue walking, people where just continue walking and talking to there friends and for me, I just keep ignoring him right know.

While Suke was all busy talking none stop I accidentally bomb to someone my books where falling and neither he's to.

"Oh, shot.. sorry."

I said and kneel down and grub my stuff he then kneel and grab he's stuff to, as I'm done I also help him for he's papers from the last one paper we accidentally touch hands to each other as I look at him on the face and so he is, me and him looking at each other eye to eye. We both stand up while still looking to each other.

"Sorry about that.." I said.

"It's okay, I should be the one asking you that, are you okay?..?"

"Oh, uhm.. yeah, I'm okay.."

"Oh, okay that's good to hear."

-None POV-

Suke was there standing right beside menma while menma, was grabbing he's stuff and on the ground and help the person on he's stuff to, suke was a bit pissed seeing both of them.

After that the person left suke suddenly walk closer to menma and whispers to him.

"Do you know him?" Suke said.

Menma turn he's head to suke but suke's face was to close to he's face, menma stared at him and he's cheeks start to pink.

"what the hell!? Why is he's face are to close!?" Menma said to he's thoughts.

Menma pushed suke's face away while blushing.

"What the hell, Suke?!"

Menma was blushing miss as he staring at suke.

"What? I didn't do anything!? I'm just asking you, Do you know that person?!"

People got there attention and start to look at them.

"Y-your face!? Why did you lean your face to close to my face!? Are you planning kissing me or something!?"

Menma said, Suke shocked to what menma said.