FEELINGS

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
CHAPTER .4

-----------------------------------------------------------------
✓ Menma POV ✓
   ===========

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    ๑ ✓🏫 SCHOOL 🏫✓ ๑
                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~       

It was another other day, another life.

"menma-chan!~"

I turned around to who it was "ugh.. not him again.." I said to my self as he runs to me and stop in front of me..

"Ohayō menma-chan..!" He said with a stupid smile of he's... Ugh! How can I rid of him, he's so annoyed and a play boy as will... He always flirt with every girls I hate him so much...

"hn. Oi..." I said as I look away and begin to walk to the class and he follows..

~\ CLASSROOM

I finally made it to my classroom and this bastard still following me.. *sigh* I turned around to look at him he immediately look at me back..

"hm?"

"Y'know you can go now. I'm already here to my class so.. you should probably go to your class as will, the class will be starting soon y'know.." I said, me and him are staring to each other and then he begin to laugh.

"Hahaha.." I look at him confused, what the hell is wrong with this guy.. I didn't even saying jokes..

"What so funny about, huh, U CHI HA..!?" I said I get a bit angry of him.

"Hahaha.. your so cute and funny menma-chan~" he said, I'm a bit disgusted for that and the way he called me 'Menma-chan' it really pissed me off..!

"Actually.. my first class is here to menma babe" he said, what... So me and him are classmates..... WHAT!?

"I'd don't believe you." I said

"It's true. This is my first class and hello Ukyo sensei" he said with a smile, I then turned around and saw my teacher there standing.

"What are you two still outside on the classroom git inside now" my teacher said.

"Ukyo sensei... right.." I said and went inside.

"You two Uchiha, go inside now" this bastard Uchiha just nodded and went inside and go to he's sit.

*Sigh* "kids this day's.." ukyo said and went inside the classroom all on my classmate greeted him as he enter the classroom..

"Ohayō u kyō sensei..."

"Ohayō.. sit properly and listen I have a news for all of you.." ukyo said as I listen to him..

(Btw Ukyo is just a different character I just made that up...)

"Ohayō sensei..!" All of us students greeted back to our teacher..

"What's your news sensei?" A random student asked as the others begin to whisper...

"Will today is the day everyone... Do you guys all remember?" I was so confused and the others as will but suddenly some students stand up and slam he's hands on he's table.

"AH! I KNOW! TODAY IS THE BEACH PLACE!!" he said everyone was shock and the others are so happy I don't now why tho..

"Beach?!"

"Oh my gosh! Finally we are going to the beach!"

"Field trip beach time!" They said, I was on my sit being quiet as always tho.. then someone just whispering on my and throwing some paper's on me..