YOUR MY FIRST DATE...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
CHAPTER .6

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-None POV-

• AT SCHOOL // Month

"Will I'm going first to my class know see yeah brother."

"Yeah.."

Naruto walks away with he's stuff menma was left alone on he's locker as he was looking for he's things. Suddenly someone stands right to him..

"Hmh."

Menma smiled and close he's locker he look at the person right beside him and he new who it was.

"Ohayo, Menma-chan"

Suke said as he smiled and greeted him warmly with the smile.

"Ohayo, Suke-chan."

Menma smirk as he watch suke's reaction.

"What did you call me, you little foxy?~"

He said leaning close to menma's face, menma just rolled he's eyes and push suke's face away.

"Suke-chan. That should I call you for now on, since you keep calling me 'menma-chan' all the time."

"You little-"

Suke was about to attack and tickle him but someone stopped him.

"?"

Suke turn he's head to that person who was touching him from the shoulder and Menma to he look at the person as will.

"Need something?"

Suke said as he glared at that person, menma was a bit confused he look at suke who was a bit annoyed to that person.

"Do you know him?" Menma said in a whisper tone to suke's ear.

"Hm?" Suke look to menma, menma was looking at him confused, suke smiled and sigh at him and pat menma's head.

"Don't worry.. he's just a nobody."

Suke said as he stroke menma's hair.

"I'm not worried..! You idiot..!"

Menma said and push suke's hand away from he's hair, suke chuckle.

"May I have a chat with you for a bit..?"

The person said as he smiled at suke, suke just stand there glaring at him suddenly menma pinch him on the back suke look at menma.

"Ah- what the hell?"

Suke said looking at menma, menma smiled and look away, suke glared at menma and sighed then look to the person who is front of them.

"What is it?"

Suke said as he staring at the person.

"Uhm..."

Suddenly menma interrupt them said.

"Suke, I should better go first to class... The class will be start any soon."

"Okay."

"Hm."

Menma smiled as he look at suke, suke smiled back, before menma walks to he's class he look at the person who was looking at him glaring at him.

"....."

Menma left and suke was left alone with the person who wanted a chat with him.

"Sigh.. So what do you want."