He Protect

° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •
CHAPTER .3                                        
° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •
==========
Menma POV
==========                                    

                       ================
                           NEXT    DAY
                       ================
It was another Another Day I was still on my bed don't want to get up and don't want to go to school again after I met that Uchiha bastard I couldn't even sleep because what he just said to me.

° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •
FLASHBACK~•
==========

I was with my little brother Naruto who just eating with his favorite food ramen and for me, I'm studying while eating my food like always... Just like when I was home school after the lessons Me and Naruto get a break and eat the food that my mom just papering food for me and Naruto.

I noticed that some people watching me and Naruto I stopped reading and look around and I saw some group of girls watching Me and Naruto, after I look at them they started getting blushing and then talking, I rolled my eyes and continue my business...

After that there is some group of boys came to my mine and Naruto's Table "will, will, will look what we have here." Said their leader "I heard that you two are new here huh?" He said once again, Naruto was about to look at them but I stopped him, Naruto looked at me and I looked at him back I opened my mouth saying "no, ignore them" without a voice, Naruto nodded little and continue eating and I continue reading, the group of boys sit to my table without my permission I just ignored them I can feel it that some of them touching Naruto without his permission Naruto was hitting scared, I need to stop them.. I closed my book and cleared my throat and put the book on the table "stop touching him his uncomfortable" I said not cold to him not letting out my anger "Awwww.. he is?" Said the other man "what about here" the guys hand trying to low his hand on Naruto's legs, I glared at the guy who was trying to make Naruto so uncomfortable I then slam my hand on the table and stood up with a glare on him "Damn, sweetheart what's wrong?" Their leader said "Call me 'sweetheart' your not my boyfriend or something" I said cold at him "aww come babe-" I cut him off without not finishing he's words "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!?" I yelled all the people looked at us.

==========
Suke's POV
==========

I was talking to my friends, my brothers friends I was talking to them when suddenly i heard a loud yell "What was that?" Kiba said, "seems like there is a fight coming." Shikamaru said "You little bitch!" I heard a yell once again it was coming from menma's table "hey guys let's go and check out" I said, all of my friends stood up and walks away.

After we get there I saw menma, menma...? "You're tough huh" I heard the guy said "the hell happened here" kiba asked "those guys just came to them and sit without the new guy permission" some student answer kiba's question "damn" shikamari said, I was just there standing watching menma.

==========
Menma POV
==========

"Listen her you brat! It's your first day of school right?" he said, "yeah, so?" I said rudely to him "stop touching me! Menma-" I heard Naruto called my name, "shut up, your lucky I can't hurt because of your cute face" the other guy said who's touching Naruto to much, I clenched my fists and give a punch to a guy who's next to me "Ooooohhh!" The students saids the guy I just punched fell on the ground his mouth started to bleed, of course Naruto saw it Naruto was shocked seeing me punched a person it was my first time punched a person tho I was a bit scared that I punched someone but I was so angry "Why you little.." some guy clenched his fists and throw a punch on me but failed "what the---" the guy said "U-Uchiha.. what are you doing!? Get away this is not your fight!" The guy said Uchiha... Wait suke!? I wide my eyes it was suke he was stopping the punch he looked at me and smirked at me what the---, after that he look back to the guy giving dead eye glared on him I was abit shock... why is he here? Why is he helping me? "suke...".

==========
Suke POV
==========

I heard menma called my name not so loud it's just only me can hear it, I blushed Man~ menma voice are really cute calling my name~... I then look at him "You okay men?" Asked him if his okay "oh, uhm.. yeah.. I'm okay.." he said "you sure?" I asked again making sure his really okay this is my first time that I saving someone and menma I just met him a hour ago "yeah I'm sure thanks for help btw" he said he look so cute! "No problem Menma chan~" I said and wink on to make him blush "if there is a trouble again you can call me anytime" I said to him he just nodded that's all.

END FLASHBACK~•
° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •