Extra

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Not a Chapter just a mini story. -EXTRA-

• 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇

-𝐍𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

"Wow..! The's place is so beautiful!? Come on let's go to the sea menma!?"

Naruto drag menma with him as menma was all saying wait to Naruto.

"Boys! Don't go to far okay!"

Kushina said to her two lovely twins boys Naruto and Menma.

"Yeah! We wont!"

Naruto respond back as he was digging on the ground and as menma was just watching him.

"Come on Menma. Help me digging this hole I made!"

"Why are you digging? Did you lost something?"

Menma asked Naruto as he just watch him digging.

"Nope. I just want to make a hole."

"Your planning something didn't you?"

"Mmmm... Maybe?"

"Your planning making onii Naruko-chan to walk on your hole.. your planning pranking her didn't you?"

Menma said as he staring at Naruto, Naruto's plan was failed since menma new and he new that menma will tell there sister about the hole/prank.

"How did you know I would prank her..!"

"I just knew"

Suddenly two boys came to them Naruto and Menma turn around to see the two boys.

"Hello!"

"Hello!"

Naruto gave them a wave hand as he says hello to them.

"Wow, are you guys twins!? You two looks so the same!"

"Yup! Are you two also twins?"

Naruto nodded give them a warm smile.

"Cool! My name is CharaSuke for short just call me suke, my parents usually call me suke. And then is my twin brother Sasuke!"

"My name is Naruto and this my twin brother Menma."

Suke looks at menma as he first glance at him he's heart skip to beat as he looks at menma, menma was also looking at him the two of staring at each other while Naruto was tried to have a little chat with the other raven male.

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

"Hi... I'm suke.."

I greeted my self to him. He just stand there and glared at me, saying to show off.

"So your menma, which clan are you from?"

I asked and asked him a lot of questions I know I maybe to a little annoying bit I really like to talk to some people and get them to know more and make friends. After a lot of questions I let out, he sighed and said.

"I'm from Namikaze clan"

He said. I stop talking and star at him for a bit.

"Namikaze? As in Namikaze from the rich family?"

He nodded not looking at me, damn he's so cute! My heart was beating I don't know why, but I can't stop it! My face begin to bit red.

"Menma can I ask yo-"