Movies,Muffins, and Cuddles . . . ruined by a child(SootHalo)

Streamer Au/they look like their Minecraft characters (also Bad can grow and shrink but 9'6 is the tallest he can get because one of my headcannons)

Wilbur's Pov

"Not right now I'm busy" I spit with venom to Tommy through the phone while pacing around the kitchen

"Pleaseeeeeeee Wil" he begged "If you're in the vlog with me and Gogs all the Ladies will watch"

This was getting annoying. He has already called 18 times after i told him No.

"Tommy it is movie night for me and my Partner" I explained with annoyance for the 17th time "Plus even if I wanted to be in your Vlog which i don't but if I did I would be sleeping on the couch for two weeks for canceling for something that isn't very important" I added

"But WILLLLLLLLLL the vlog is important" Tommy whined like the child he is

"No it isn't!" I yell at him annoyed "Now stop calling me" I hung up and turned off my phone and rubbed my temples

"Hun which do you prefer Chocolate or Blueberry muffins" Bad asks sweetly

"Blueberry" I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my chin on his shoulder "what movie for tonight?"

He thought for a bit and said "Wreck it Ralph or Sonic" popping the muffins into the oven

Tommy's Pov

Fine if Wilbur won't be in my blog willingly I will just go to his house and force him to be to be on the Vlog. I mean it is for the ladies after all. Heck maybe I'll get to meet his partner who i think is 5'9 and upload a video of them and Wilbur to my secret channel Tom Simons.

"He's not answering so he might of turned his phone off" Mister NotFound tells me.

"Damn it! I can't believe he would do this" I shake my fist to the sky

George stared at me confused and slightly concerned. I think. I don't know what goes on behind those eyes most of the time. It's fine though we will be at Will's house in less than an hour.

Bad's Pov

Wilbur decided on Wreck it Ralph and laid on his back on the couch and looked through Disney Plus. After cleaning up the area I used to make the muffins I went over to him and laid on his chest. So far the day has been wonderful. He was running his fingers through my hair when I heard the timer for the muffins and tried to get up.

"No stay here" he tried to order

"If I do the muffins will burn" I told him

"Please?"

"Dear i'm getting the muffins. That is  the end of this." I tell him while getting up and pulling the tray out of the oven. Putting them on the table and smacking Wilbur's hand away from them since they were still hot.

"See it wasn't that long" I say while laying back on top of him and giving him a peck on the lips. He grabbed my chin gently to pull me into another kiss but than there was a knocking on the  door. "You expecting anyone" I ask

"No wait shit it's Tommy"

"Language" I tell him

"BIG MAN WIL I'M HERE SO YOU CAN BE IN THE VLOG!" Tommy yells after kicking down the door with George following behind him.

Not having time to get off Wilbur Tommy walks in with his phone pointed at us.

"WHAT THE FUCK"  Tommy screams "LANGUAGEBOYHALO IS WILBUR'S LOVER"

George starred daggers at Wilbur than mumbled "Guess I learn something new about Bad each day"

"Hey Tommy that isn't recording right?" I ask

"Noooooo" Tommy says dragging out the O for a good 3 seconds

"That's a lie isn't it"

Tommy sprinted out of the house yelling "You'll never catch me alive" Wilbur looked like he was about to kill Tommy as he chased him

He and George sat down and talked for a bit until his phone got a notification

"Tommy posted to his secret channel"

Bonus

Skeppy Pov

"Ok chat we are going to troll Bad by-" i stop when I see a dono with a link saying Watch this Skeppy. "This better not be a rickroll" I say aloud. I copy and paste the link in my search engine and press enter. It took me to a video called 'MUsicMan aNd LaNGuAGebOyHAlO CaUGhT 😳😳😱😱😱👀👀👀😱 WhAt WiLl DiaMonD BItCh saY' by Tom Simons. The video started with Tommy recording.

"Ok Wilvur won't come to my vlog willingly so me and Gigs" he pointed the camera to George "are going to his house" after he said that the video had text saying 'pls like and subscribe since I almost got murdered but IT'S FOR THE VLOG'

"Dono why did you send me a video Tommy's vlog" I ask sorta annoyed

*inkyinthewild donated $7* just watch it ok it's gonna get good

"Ok sure it will" I say "it better not be wasting important trolling time"

I continue to watch the video and the screen seems to pause when it gets to a door of a house which I guess must be Wilbur's. Tommy knocks on the door and after waiting for about 3 seconds he kicks it down and yells "BIG MAN WIL I'M HERE SO YOU CAN BE IN THE VLOG!" I take a sip of the CapriSun on my desk as he walks in only for me to see my best friend who've I've been trying to date forever laying on WILBUR FUCKING SOOT'S CHEST. The CapriSun that was in my mouth spewed out if my nose. "OK THAT US ENOUGH FOR TOFSY BYE CHAT HAVE A GOOD DAY I HAVE TO GO" I yell while ending the stream.

So I think that was pretty good. Updates will be sorta slow since school is about to start up for me. So thanks for reading I really hope you enjoyed. Remember to eat and drink something and sleep for at least 30 minutes. Take care and Thanks again.

Peaceu -Inky