The Birth Of The Spade Pirates. ♠(2)

Ace POV

After sailing for a bit I got stuck in an island *this is stupid the first thing I do once I set sail is get stuck in an island and my boat broke this sucks*. I started to look around the island if there was a another person there but there wasn't so I decided to make a raft or new boat with the materials that are in the island which was full with metal and other materials you can use to build. I was walking around until I hear a person talking with a skeleton the person had blue hair and a mask covering his eyes. I walked towards him and asked him how he got there he said that he was trying to leave his home and explore the world but his boat also broke and know he's stuck here.

??? POV
I heard a person he seemed nice so I decide to answer how I got there he had an orange hat, freckles, and he looked like a fucking kid. I asked him how did he got stuck here he said that he was going to become a pirate but got stuck here. We got along quite well but we were stuck here until we can build a boat to get out here. He said his name was Portgaz D. Ace he asked me what was my name I told him I don't really like my name was he was wondering why I wear a mask. I said I don't really like showing my face and he can choose a name to call me,

Ace: I know what to call you how about masked deuce that sounds cool *Ace smiled*

We could hardly find food but it he had a backpack I asked does he have something in he's backpack since the was a noise coming from inside. He took a baby transporter snail he answered it and there was a female voice coming out of there.

Ace POV

Makino:Ace how is your trip going, is it going well?

Random bandit: Ace you meet anyone new?

Dadan: Hello Ace.

Makino: Hello Ace how's your trip going?

Ace: Hello Makino, Dadan and the rest of you I'm doing well

Makino: Ace are you sure your doing well?

Ace: no I got stuck in an island an meet a new friend called Deuce and he is also stuck here.

Dadan: Brat you really haven't change at all during this past week.

Makino: We will be calling you every week to know if your Ok

Dadan:try not to get in trouble brat

Makino: bye Ace.

Deuce: Who are they?

Ace: There the people who took care of me ever since I was born I was raised by mountain bandits and a barista that use to be pirates. They took care of me with my two brothers even if non of use are blood related one of them set sail a couple of months ago and he already has a bounty of 30,000,000 Berries.

Deuce POV
So you the youngest of you brothers and you set sail to become a pirate?

Ace: Yes I think you pretty cool :).

Deuce: You just started forming you crew right?

Ace:Yes

Deuce: Can I join you crew?

Ace: Do you really want to join my crew even if I told I'm the kid of the king of pirates?

Deuce: Yes I don't think that really matters your nice, polite, and cool and you didn't push me away when I didn't told you my name, when normally people always push me away.

Ace: Alright then why don't we start building a little boat to get out of here?

Deuce: Alright captain.

Ace's POV
When we started to plan get the materials and figure out how will it look I saw that deuce was getting hungry. Hey Deuce have you ever thought of eating a devil fruit?

Deuce: No I don't really know anything about a devil fruit apart of knowing that you lose ability to swim.

Deuce POV
I will start a fire so we can cook some fish, *why is it so hard to make a fire*
Ace do you know how to stat a fire?

Ace: Yes I do, he pointed a finger where I was going to start a fire an it lit up.

Deuce: Um Ace are you a devil fruit user?

Ace: No, I can make my body fire and fire doesn't harm me and also I got my powers when I was 7.

Deuce: How are so sure you aren't a devil fruit user?

Ace: It's because I have the devil fruit with me (he goes to get his backpack and takes out the devil fruit) here you can eat it if you want that why I asked you if you ever thought of eating it.

Deuce: What type of devil fruit is this?

Ace: It's the flame-flame fruit its like my powers you can control fire at will but it will tastes bad.

* Deuce bites the fruit*

Deuce: Your right it does taste bad but how are we sure it worked?

Ace: I don't know.

A couple of minutes later

Deuce: *After we were done eating I saw that ace doesn't really eat a lot like an average person eats*

Ace: *Fire started lighting in Deuce shoulders*

Deuce: Ace did you do it?

Ace: no I didn't I don't use my fire that much.

Deuce: Ace why isn't the fire burning me?

Ace: It's the devil fruit power know you know that I am not a devil fruit user. Just calm down and try to put down the fire.

Deuce: Okay, Ace do people know about your powers?

Ace: No, only Makino the barista that I said about she also helped me control better my fire. But one of us has to cover up and hide the fact that both of us can control fire, because there can only be  one power holder.

Deuce: I will cover mine and I will only use it if we are in danger but you will have to help me control my fire when we are alone so people don't know that both of us have the same power.

Ace: Alright Deuce I can change my fire but I will mostly use normal fire to look more normal as a fire user but I have to fake that I can't swim since devil fruit users can't swim.

Deuce: Okay so should get started making the boat, we will finally able to leave this island.

Two months later

Dadan's POV

Dadan were is Ace, he left the island a two month ago to become a pirate he even has a bounty of 550,000,000 berries and it's higher than Luffy's bounty for rejecting being one of the seven warlords of the sea. I see he left because he didn't want to become a marine I guess I'll might see him someday in the seas.

Deuce POV
The crew has grown a lot I'm happy that they are very respectful and kind to Ace I'm glad they don't care of who is Ace father. Recently Ace rejected being one of the warlords of the sea, we still haven't seen Ace brother but he is always happy to take about him.

A couple of minutes later

We were being attack by a navy it's normal to be attack by the navy but this time there was a navy officer that I notice that was a bit different from all the other navy officers we have encountered I will admit she was quite cute but when she was about to get attacked by a sea monster Ace got her and but her aboard our ship.

Isuka: where am I ?

Deuce: Your aboard the spade pirates ship.

Isuka: Why did you rescue me? I was ready to die if I had to.

Deuce: I don't know but if you have a problem you can ask the captain later, but you have to continue to rest because your wounds still haven't healed.