part 3

Whitebeard: Whats wrong Marco is there something bothering you?

Marco: No there's nothing bothering me but recently there two new rookies that you see in almost every newspaper they are the straw hats and spade pirates. The captain of the straw hats is called Monkey D. Luffy he wears a straw hat and looks at the age most people become pirates with a bounty of  300,000,000 berries. And then there's the captain of the spade pirates looks young idk if it's a girl or a boy but has a with a bounty of 550,000,000 berries who rejected the offer of being one of the warlords.

Whitebeard: What's the name of that kid?

Marco: The kids name is Portgaz D. Ace that his first bounty but I wonder why did the navy suddenly got interested in that kid.

Whitebeard: The name sounds like a boy's name but maybe it can be used for both genders and his last name sounds quite familiar but I don't remember where have I heard it.

Marco: Yeah, it does sound quite familiar.

( this is how ace looks his hair is a bit more longer and hes a bit more younger too)

Shank's POV

Yasoop: Captain look Luffy's bounty has grown higher but-

Shanks: Thats good I'm happy to know that he's doing well.

Lucky Roo: Yeah but there's also a rookie who's bounty is higher than Luffy's bounty but the weird thing is that that's his first bounty he got.

Shanks: What's the name of that Pirate?

Yasoop: Portgaz D. Ace is the name of the pirate and captain of the spade pirates he or she is a devil fruit user of the flame-flame fruit.

Shanks: WHAT!? can you repeat the name?

Yasoop: Sure I said that the name of the rookie is Portgaz D. Ace.

Shanks: Looks that I heard that right.

Yasoop: Why is that captain?

Shanks:I would like to meet him/her but were would he probably be going to?

Benn Beckman: Idk maybe he will be going to drum island.

Shanks: Alright we should be heading there know.

In The Thousand Sunny
Nami: Luffy your bounty got higher its now 300,000,000 berries and also all of our bounties got higher.

Luffy: that's cool nami

Nami: there's a another pirate who's bounty is higher than yours and that's also the pirate's first bounty.

The rest of the strawhats: WHAT!!!!

Nami: the pirate's name is Portgaz D. Ace

Luffy: ehhh that's my brother name he is younger that me and he wasn't supposed to set sail until another year but how does he have a bounty higher than mines  :o

Nami: wait you said brother but he kind of looks like a girl in his wanted poster.

Luffy: yes, his hair was longer but it looks like he cut it shorter. Is there something more about Ace in the newspaper?

Nami: he rejected the offer for being one of the warlords and he has the powers of a devil fruit known as the flame-flame fruit.

Luffy: I never able to defeat him although I'm older than him and he is a lot more stronger than me but know that he has the power of a devil fruit I don't think I will win a fight against him.

Chooper: your saying that you were never able to defeat your brother.

Luffy: yep, we aren't blood brothers we all have different parents but we were raised by the same people so we got used to hang out together.

In the revolutionary Base
Koala: look sabo-kun luffy's bounty got higher and your other brother Ace also has a bounty and his bounty is higher than Luffy's.

Sabo: looks like Ace became a pirate sooner than the age they said they will set sail but I wonder how are they both doing.

Somewhere in the grand line
???: Portgaz D. Ace looks like mom and dad had another child. I hope mom and dad know how dangerous is if they know that Roger is Ace dad.