Tacenda

(n) Things better left unsaid; matters to be passed over in silence

"...I beg your pardon?" The brunette spoke after the god had demanded her answer to his question.

Within a blink of an eye, a khopesh was against her neck, "Do not test me, girl." A cold chill enveloped her, this man is Seth, god of war.

Her breathing grew laboured, the blade glinted in an ill intent to her eyes, a fear choking her, flashes of screams of agony, the ways men were killed and the bloodshed that appeared in her vision.

The god before her was a cold warlord, not the stoicly affectionate father and husband.

"I... I am.." her words came out in raspy squeaks, the images that came into mind were nothing but clips of war within the reflection of the dark curved blade.

"Husband! You shouldn't be forcing her to answer! She looks like she's about to pass out!" Nephthys came to the poor child's aid, placing a ginger hand on her back while giving a sort of disappointed frown towards her masked husband.

"It's alright child.. There there.. Come, let me show you to your temporarily residence.." The blonde goddess led the human away from her husband, the mortal in her hands was trembling, and was in a daze, the twinkle in her honey brown eyes was gone and her eyes remained foggy.

The God of peace brought the girl to a room, it was lavish for a guest room, but the maids and god either didn't notice or seemed to care. On the nightstand, was the messenger bag, Nephthys glanced at it while setting the child on the bed.

"I'm sorry for my husband, he isn't well.. The most softest person around strangers.. But I'm sure he'll get used to you here and he will be kinder by then."