Affettuoso

(Adv.) [music] with feeling; in a loving tender way.

"Lately, I've been having strange dreams.." Genevieve spoke her thoughts to her companion. She didn't hear anything until he spoke. "What sort of dreams?" The human began to think carefully, trying to recall the dreams she's been having for the past few nights now.

"Well.. It was about Seth.. And his brother. Osiris." she paused due to the choking sound that was emitted from below. "Are you okay?" she asked, worried due to how intense his coughing was. "I'm fine! So.. About the two gods..?"

"Right. And sorry, but the memories are faint. From what I can remember, Seth was talking to Osiris. Then after that.. He showed this containers.. to Seth. Next thing I know, Osiris.." A wince escaped the brunette, who was clutching her head.

"Are you alright?" the person who's been talking to her for the past week asked. "I'm.. Fine.." she rasped out. Her head was pounding heavily, like a stampede was storming around in her mind.

Unaware that the words she spoken shifted the chords within Seth. Even though the human didn't finish, it was suspicious enough for him to take it as a word of caution.

┄┄─┄─≪᪥ᬁ᯼ᬁ᪥≫─┄─┄┄

A lone figure walked into the trial room, giving a low whistle at the sight of the people sitting in the chairs above.

"Well, who do we have here? Why, if it isn't the daughters of the almighty sun god." He sneered, ignoring the only man furrow his eyebrows at being indirectly called a woman.

"Even the sun god decided to make an appearance in this lowly place!" The set mask tilted up slightly to direct his gaze upon the almighty sun god, who was resting upon the main throne, tapping their nails on the seat with a leg crossed over the other, hand propped on the other arm chair with an amused smile.

"And Ra's beloved little priestess.." His attention was then directed to the woman who wore a veil, covering half of her face from the head down to the tip of her nose.

Her skin had a slightly light tan, but it was still paler in comparison to some of the gods, nearly matching with Hathor, the god of Beauty, but still a bit darker. Her lips were painted in a ruby red, in matching the sun god's. Her hair was long, nearly reaching to her knees, on her ankles were bell like anklets, a matching set on her wrists as well.

Seth paused at the sight of the human priestess, who looked as if she hadn't aged a day despite the obvious changes in her wardrobe, skin and hair. She had no wrinkles despite the 200 years. Ra had taken notice of Seth's pause, before unfolding her legs together and beckoned the priestess to her.

Genevieve bowed towards the true god, then with grace, slipped herself onto the god's lap, seemingly used to this if it weren't for the veil covering half her face, which showed her reddening cheeks.

She turned her head back towards the trial with the gods hand resting on her waist with a smirk while the human remained unchanging if excluding her warmed cheeks.

Seth turned his attention back to the other gods. "Anyway, it makes me so happy seeing all of you here together on this occasion." if anyone didn't know better, it would've been sincere to those listening in, but it was Seth, god of War and the desert.

"I was almost thinking you all went to Duat for a vacation with out me!" He finished with a flourish, mockery still dripping from his words.