chapter13

Chapter Text

Its been a little over 12 hours since storm was born and every time i look at him i fall more in love.

He is perfect in every way, even though the water in the house keeps going insane. Poseidon said its perfectly normal just as normal as when he suddenly turns into a pure white wolf like his father. As for the fact that my son will one day rule the gods is a little daunting. So much for the normal life i wanted for him. Well as normal as a demigod and alpha wolf could have anyway.

Zeus and Hades are on there way over as well as Jax and Antony. We are going to figure out what going to happen next. I am still angry at what Poseidon was going to do after Connor was born. But i can understand why is was going to do what he did. I forgive him, doesn't mean am still not pissed though because i am. Am holding Storm when there is a knock on the door Poseidon gets it.

"hello brother" Hades says

"hello Hades please all come in" Poseidon says to Hades, Jax, Antony and Zeus.

They all come in and sit down. Poseidon comes and take Storm. He hasn't been able to be away from him since he was born. Every time i see him holding Storm i melt and forget why i am so angry at him.

"Poseidon being a father suits you and might i say your mate is glowing" Hades say's

I feel the blood rush to my cheeks am actually blushing.

"thanks Hades its good to see you"

"am sorry Poseidon i should have never taken you away from your mate and child i see that now" Zeus says.

I can see he means it and as i look at Storm, i see his innocence and i don't want to hold grudges. I want us to be a family so i take a breath and turn to Zeus.

"its ok Zeus i understand the position you was in. even though being without Poseidon nearly killed me. I understand there were rules you had to follow and i forgive you. But i want you to know you try to separate my family again. There will be no place for you to hide. God or not i will destroy you. Are we clear"

"yeah"

"good now lets talk about what we are going to do next. As far i see it Poseidon and i raise our son with the help of my pack and of course his uncles Hades and Zeus"

"you would let us be a part of his life" Zeus says

"of course. You are family now as for your part you and Hades need to find your mate and knock him or her up"

"wow what a romantic you are Connor" Jax says with a laugh

"well you know i try" i laugh

"thank you Connor for welcoming us" Hades says

"your family doesn't it bother you that your not in Olympus anymore and that you don't rule anymore"

"no in fact i am relieved besides the fates where right it is time for a new generation to rule. Our job now is to guide them to there path" Zeus says

"when you say it like that you make it sound easy"

"no in fact i think it will be incredibly hard and i think the hardest part will be finding mine and Hades mates" Zeus says

"yeah i think your right i mean who would want you brother" Poseidon says with a laugh

"don't listen to him Zeus your hot and Hades you are beautiful"

"i don't think i like the way your speaking about another male mate" Poseidon says with a grimace

"you know i love you more than my life its not my fault your brother's are hot"

Poseidon just glare's at his brothers. I laugh as i look around my home. I see the family I never thought i would have. For the first time in almost a year i am happy and i have a place where i belong. What more could i ask for.

Their will be a sequel

The End x