Sunset - Bonus Chapter

Nishikata and Takagi arrived at a nearby hillside that had a small lake next to it. The way the sun was setting made the spot beautiful.

"So I'm guessing we came here to see the Sunset?

Yeah I was riding my bike from the mall around this time the other day and noticed how great this looks around this time.

"Oh so you witnessed this sight without me before. That kind of sucks but it was accidental so I think that I can forgive you."

Th..thanks I guess. Let's sit over there.

The two headed to a lil steep area where they could sit and see the sunset together. Takagi who was excited for the whole thing grabbed Nishikata's arm and interlocked her own arm with his.

What's wrong?

"It's nothing I just feel this makes it so much more beautiful. Spending time with the person you love while enjoying a beautiful sunset? Thanks Nishikata."

It's no big deal I knew this was something you'd enjoy.. wait did you just say that you loved me?

"I said that I LOVE YOU. Loved is past tense and the feelings are still present and I honestly doubt they'll ever go away."

A blush grew on Nishikata's face.

Thoughts: I kind of wanted to tease her when I first bought her here not thinking of the actual sunset but she managed to make me blush. I can't tease her nomore. Besides she really looks happy right now.

"I am happy."

HOW DO YOU DO THAT?

"I told you you're easy to read Nishikata. I see things coming just by the look on your face. *smiles*

Thoughts: she sees things coming huh? I wonder if..

Takagi turns her head facing Nishikata when he didn't respond but to her surprise her turning face was greeted to a kiss.

I bet you saw that coming too Huh?

Thoughts: "No not really You caught me off guard just now." Takagi blushed as her and Nishikata looked into the sky as the sun started to set. It was the ideal spot to any couple but Nishikata had gotten himself lucky. Not only with the sunset but making Takagi blush so red that the sky had nothing on her. Too bad he didn't see it.

End of Bonus Chapter.

I'm actually enjoying this story. Probably because I enjoy the anime/manga so much.

Anyway don't forget to Read Vote Support and tell a friend.

July 24th 2021 1:42am