Date

Well guys this is the final chapter well not final but almost and I decided to end it with something that happened in the manga but since we didn't get full details of exactly how it happened I decided to make my own story of what happened that day..

-

*3 Years into the future*

Nishikata: Where is she.. maybe she's.. (today is the day that I give her this..)

Takagi: Sorry to keep you waiting Rei. Were you waiting long?

Nishikata: Nope not at all. Where do you wanna go?

Takagi: Hmm, well this is our first date we've been out in a long time, how about we just wander around for now.

Nishikata: Okay sure. (I don't know when exactly is the perfect time but I have to do this today. )

Takagi: Oh there's an arcade over there we can go there if you want to.

Nishikata: Uh Sure..

Takagi and Nishikata walk inside the arcade and all around before their eyes land on a familiar machine.

Takagi: Look Rei, isn't that the same game that was at the candy shop, the same game from that one time.

Nishikata: huh, oh yeah it is. It's been so long since we last played. (This is perfect if she wins the game I can give her it as a prize.)

Takagi:  You can go ahead and play if you want to.

Nishikata: Nah I'm good

Takagi: well I'll give it a try. *plays the game for a few seconds but dies instantly* Oh wow this is harder than I remembered.

Nishikata: Hmm? Maybe I should give it a chance then.

Takagi: Changed your mind? *chuckles*

Nishikata: Just wanna give it a try. Watch a master at work. *as soon as Nishikata plays he dies* wuhhhh

Takagi: *laughs* oh so that's how a master is supposed to do it?

Nishikata: I wasn't ready, let me try again. *as soon as Nishikata made it a little further into the game he dies* Ahhhh what??

Takagi: Well you did make it further. *smirks* how about we make a competition of it. If you don't beat it this next try you have to kiss me in front of everyone here.

Nishikata: what??? Uh okay sure. (I don't mind kissing her but in front of people has always make me worried.. maybe if I win I don't have to)

Nishikata starts the 3rd round with a lot of pressure on his back. He starts the game smoothly with a few bumps but eventually he makes it to the end and win.

Nishikata: Got it!! It took me 3 tries to beat it, so that means you have 2..

Takagi: *giggles* Finally.. you're back to normal.

Nishikata: (how did she know.. she saw right through me.)

Takagi: is it alright if I have that? The prize I mean.

Nishikata: Oh yeah of course. *Nishikata gives Takagi a raccoon like teddy bear* (sigh I wasn't able to give her the gift I wanted to.)

Takagi: Thank you, I'll treasure it for the rest of my life.

Nishikata: You don't have to go that far, it's just a prize isn't it?

Takagi: Nope it's so much more than that. After all it sure doesn't feel like "just a prize." To me it's so much more.