Christmas Eve

Nishikata and Takagi were walking from the Manga shop because Nishikata had just bought the recent comic for 100% unrequited love. Since tomorrow would be Christmas all of the shops would be closed until after the new year and he wanted to make sure he had something to read to keep him busy until the next release.

Takagi: It's getting late now we've been out all of today doing some last minute things in preparation for tomorrow.

Nishikata: Yeah tomorrow should be great. Oh I almost forgot we have to stop to my house so that I can give you your present for tomorrow.

Takagi: I still can't believe you accidentally forgot to bring it with you *chuckles*

Nishikata: Yeahhh I just was in a rush to get out of the house this morning.

Takagi: is it because you wanted to spend Christmas Eve with me before tomorrow?

Nishikata: I mean we ever planned to spend today together though it was more because we had some things to do.

Takagi: well that's true but it's a good thing I brought your gift for you. What do you think it is in the box?

Nishikata: I still haven't figured that out yet and I've been constantly shaking this gift all day for hints.

Takagi: When you open that up tomorrow I just know you're going to love it.

Nishikata: Yeah I think so..

The two had finally arrived to Nishikata's house and as they walked in they noticed that Takagi's mother was also there. Her father was on a business trip much like Nishikata's so the two mothers were just pretty much bonding. I mean they were both happy that their kids finally committed to each other so it was becoming normal for two parents to hang out. Though Takagi and Nishikata didn't actually expect it today.

T Mom: Oh hey you two you're finally back.

Takagi: Yes Mother well we basically spent most of our day doing competitions and such.

N Mom: I guess some things won't ever change *smirks*

          Author's Note
Author note: (I am well aware that Nishikata and Takagi are actually the sir names but I still have to put it like this to help distinguish who is speaking. I thought about making fake names for Nishikata and Takagi before I wrote this but I guess I just decided to keep it as is. In any case I hope you the viewer is still enjoying the story. And now back to the writing part for me.

Story resumes
- -

T Mom: I figured out that their competitions and bets are also an en expression of their love. It's basically what started everything for them. Isn't that right ?

Nishikata: Y..yeah hey Takagi San let's go up to my room so I can get your gift.

N Mom: I was wondering why only you had a present in your hand. I remember helping you order her gift but I figured that you even forgot to carry it with you when you left this morning huh.

Nishikata: it was just a mistake.. anyways let's go.

Nishikata grabbed Takagi's hand and began to walk with her up the stairs.

T Mom: look at them can't even go up the stairs without holding hands, young love is so beautiful.

N Mom: I know right.

A blush that popped on Nishikata's face and a cheerful innocent laugh from Takagi as the two of them made their way up stairs with their parents talking in the background.

The young couple finally made their way up to Nishikata's room and they both walked inside. Takagi closed the door behind her and Nishikata went to his nightstand and gave Takagi a much smaller box that had been wrapped up.