🍁Kenny McCormick🍁

Terms-
(Y/n) - your name
(Y/s/n) - your ship name
_______________

It was a fairly normal day, well, whatever you'd consider normal in your quiet little mountain town. You'd lived here all your life, and things only got crazier over the years. This time, the mayor thought it'd be a great idea to add an entire new section to the town. A place to attract more people, which sadly worked. Your parents had forced you to move to 'Sodo Sopa' (I think), as they called it. They thought this new part of town was great, but you hated it. It brought so many new people in your town, and you were getting sick of it. You had to do something.

Because you weren't the best at coming up with ideas, you called the only people you knew could help. You guys were acquaintances at best, so they were a little shocked when you called.

"What do you want, you fucking jew?" The voice Eric Cartman rang through your ears. The other three weren't so bad, but you hated Eric.

"I'm not a jew, fatass, and can you put me on speaker? I have a problem that needs to be solved," you spoke back, with a slightly annoyed tone.

"If you have a problem then why the hell did you call us? Go deal with it yourself," Eric questioned, putting his phone on speaker like you asked.

"You guys were the only people I could think of, you do crazy shit every day," you spat. You heard one of the other three ask who it was, and Eric told him it was 'that dumb bitch you have a crush on.' You froze for a second, wondering who he was talking about. You only really got to know Stan and Kenny throughout the years, considering you usually hung out with the girls, so you knew it had to be one of them. Suddenly, a voice snapped you out of your thoughts.

"What the hell do you want, cunt?" Eric snapped.

"Oh, yeah, sorry, can you guys help me sorta..trash the new part of town. I fucking hate it here, and it's bringing so many people. The towns getting overcrowded. Like I said, I didn't know who else to go to since y'all do shit like this all the time," you droned. It got quiet for a minute, until you heard the boys talking in the background. Because you were unable to hear them clearly, you sat and continued to wait.

"Ok, ok, we have an idea," One of the boys spoke, you were pretty sure it was the one who always wore that green hat. Kyle?

//Time Skip//

You'd met the boys at the location they gave you. Eric glared at you slightly, before Stan began explaining. Kyle listened closely, even though he'd already knew the plan, and Kenny sat awkwardly to the side. He would glance at you every now and then, but you didn't seem to notice.

"We're gonna sneak through the back of the Whole Foods, and board up all the entrances and windows. Then, before  anyone notices, we'll sneak out and see what happens tomorrow," Stan declared.

"What if we get caught?" You questioned, a little nervous. Not too nervous, however, since you desperately wanted this to happen.

"We won't, it's late at night, no ones awake. Your such a dumb girl," Eric blandly stated.

"Whatever, let's go," you advised, the bots getting up and you following behind. It was quiet, and considering you hated the silence, you spoke up and broke it.

"So earlier, I heard one of you had a crush on m-" You were cut off.

"You heard that?" Kenny asked, with a slight pink tint on his cheeks. You always sort of liked him, but never thought of it as more than a small crush after you convinced yourself he would never like you.

"Yeah, Ke-" Eric was too cut off, again by Kenny.

"Shut the fuck up, fatass!" He exclaimed, as the five of you finally slipped inside the market.

//Time Skip again :)//

You had finished boarding up your last window, and you still couldn't get your mind off of earlier. You had sorta stayed distant from Kenny. Not that you were weirded out by it or anything like that, you were just trying to think of the right way to tell him you feel the same. You had one chance and you definitely didn't want to mess it up.

"I think we're all done!" Stan stated, happily.

"Me too, looks like we did a good job," you added.

"Yeah," Kenny emotionlessly stated. You were all walking back to Stan's house, since you'd decided to sleep over tonight. What was the harm in staying with four boys you barely associated with, right?

//Kenny's pov//

'I really messed up' I thought to myself, my hands in my pocket. I continually kicked a rock on the sidewalk as we got closer to Stan's house. 'She hasn't said a word to me since earlier, she definitely doesn't like me. Hell, I bet she hates me..' I slightly chuckled to myself before sighing. 'I have to talk to her. At least apologize about earlier'

We reached Stan's house, went inside, and sat for a little while before I spoke up.

"I'll go get some food or something," (y/n) and I said simultaneously. We both locked eyes for a second, and I swear I could see her turning slightly red. We decided we'd both go, four hands are better than two anyway. It was silent for the first few minutes, but (y/n) broke the silence.

"So," she paused, "was Eric telling the truth?" She asked and turned away quickly afterwards.

"Oh, that, uh," now it was my turn to pause for a few seconds, "kinda."

I mentally slapped myself, what kind of answer is that?! She slightly smirked and blushed, turning back towards me. Before I knew it, I felt a warmth on my lips. Not knowing what to do I froze before realizing what was happening. I began to kiss her back, but it soon broke. I had probably turned about 50 shades of red.

"I, uh," she stuttered like all the confidence she just had completely disappeared. I took the opportunity to kiss her once again.

//3rd person pov//

They'd each melted into the kiss. That was until they heard a certain raven haired boy snap a picture.

"Oh what the fuck, Stan!?" Kenny yelled. (Y/n) just laughed and asked a rather serious question.

"So, what does this, uhm, make us?" She questioned, once again a little nervous.

"You know exactly what this makes us," Kenny smirked pulling his hood down a bit so he could meet her soft lips once again. After a bit, they got snacks and went back into the living room. Suddenly your phone starts going off like crazy. You open it and your face goes completely red.

"Why the hell is #(y/s/n) trending on twitter?!" She yelled as the other three boys began to laugh.

//Another time skip, sorryy//

(Y/n) woke up in the blonde's arms, and quickly ran outside, catching the other boys attention. She saw a bunch of cars leaving town, some people yelling things such as 'this town is shit!'

"We did it!" She ran back in excitedly.
_______________________________

I hope you liked my first imagine :) I was gonna make it Craig or Tweek, but figured Kenny would be the easiest to write about :,). Also, sorry, it's sorta short :((

//7/23/21// //word count- 1264//

~ Leo💕