💙Craig Tucker💙

Terms-
(Y/n) - your name
(P/g) - parent/parents/guardian
(F/b) - favorite breakfast
_______________

//Your pov//

'Are we really gonna live in this shitty, cold town?!'  I thought to myself, as my (p/g) pulled into the driveway of our new house. 'At least it's quiet..'

After bringing up my luggage, I only decided to unpack necessary things at the moment, so I could explore, instead of having to spend all day in this crowded house. I put the air mattress down, since my bed and dressers would arrive in one of the moving vans later, and hung all my clothes up in my small closet. Lastly, I sloppily threw my blanket and pillows on the bed that's slowly trapping air inside. That should be good for the next few days.

Before I went outside to explore the small town, I changed into nicer clothes. Wouldn't wanna make a bad first impression on anyone, right? I also quickly styled my hair and yelled a goodbye to my (p/g) before leaving the house. It was a little cold, so I'm glad I brought my oversized hoodie. I passed a few kids that looked around my age, and got a couple weird glances. One was short with blonde hair, who seemed to twitch a lot. There was also a boy with crutches, a colored one, and one who I could tell was a fuck boy just by his looks. But, the one that caught my eye was the one with a blue hat. He walked with the other four with an emotionless face. He kept sort of quiet, but he'd interject into the conversation every now and then. Not to mention he was really cute. However, i just ignored them. I'd just see them again tomorrow, anyway, at school. 

Before I turned away, the blue hatted boy caught me glancing at him, and he flipped me off. 'Wow, what a dick!' I thought, before returning the gesture and walking in the opposite direction of them. Great, I haven't even been here a full day and I'm already getting hated on. I spent the rest of my time out of the house just loitering around different parts of this mountain town. There was nothing interesting to do here, at all. Before returning home, I bump into the five boys from earlier. I slightly stumbled, but quickly regained balance before apologizing.

"It's alright, but what's a babe like you doing out here all alone at night?" The boy with the messy brown hair questioned with a smirk. I glared at him for a minute before turning and looking for a different route to my house. I did not want to deal with any players on my first day in a new town. But, before I could walk away, another spoke up.

"Ack! S-sorry about him! He's..not the b-b-best with girls- ack!" The blonde boy stated, twitching and stuttering between words.

"What's up with him?" I asked blandly, gesturing towards the blonde. He blushed and looked away, "Omg! Sorry if I offended you!" I quickly apologized.

"He's fine, he just has a coffee addiction. That's why he's always so twitchy and stuttery," the boy who flipped me off earlier clarified.

"Oh, alright. I'm (y/n) by the way. I just moved here earlier. And you all are?" I asked.

"I'm Token, that's Tweek, Craig, Clyde, and Jimmy."  The colored boy answered, pointing out each boy.

"Its starting to get really late, I should go." I stated before walking past the boys and towards my small house. I went inside, did my nightly routine, and climbed onto the air mattress. It was uncomfortable, but I still managed to fall asleep in no time.

//Time Skip//

You woke up due to the annoying 'ring, ring, ring' of your alarm clock. You sighed before sitting up. It was only 6:30, so you had about an hour to get ready for school. You decided to get up a little earlier since you wanted to make sure you made a good impression on your first day at a new school. You quickly went to your closet, and grabbed a white crop top with the words 'Falling In Reverse' covering the front, some black ripped skinny jeans, and a white hate with a black poof ball on the top. Then, you went to the the small bathroom, and styled your hair and added a bit of eyeliner to finish your look. Finally, you threw on your favorite boots, an oversized hoodie, and went downstairs.

You fixed yourself some (f/b), and turned on the tv while you ate. You checked your phone, and it was 7:20. Ten minutes before the bus had arrived to at your stop. You sighed once again, and washed your used dish before shutting off the tv and walking outside. As you approached your bus stop, you noticed another group of boys around your age. You didn't want to talk to them, considering you get really moody in the morning, so decided to keep quiet while leaning against the sign that signaled that the area was a bus stop. However, the silence was broke when one of the boys spoke up.

"Who the hell are you, and why the fuck are you standing at our stop?!" The boy with the blue and yellow hate spat angrily.

"Who the hell are you, and why are you at my bus stop, fatass?" You mocked him. The boys kept quiet after you said that, except for the scoff you received from the one you just spoke to, and the quick laughter from the other three.

The bus arrived quickly, and you waited for the other kids to get on before you did.

"Excuse me, where do I si-" you tried to ask as nicely as possible before getting interrupted.

"SHUT UP, AND SIT DOWN!" The bus driver demanded. You quickly turned around and walked down the aisle, only to be pulled into a seat.

'What a great start to the day..' You thought to yourself, sarcastically, as you looked to see who you were sitting with. You gave a sigh of relief once you realized it was one of the boys you'd already made friends with, Craig.

"Why'd you do that?" You questioned, ever so slightly blushing.

"I couldn't let a cute girl get trampled by the rest of the chaotic students on her first day, now could I?" He replied, staring forward emotionlessly. He hadn't even bothered to glance at you.

"O-oh. Ok," you mentally slapped yourself for replying with such a vague answer. In your defense, though, you were taken back by his answer. You two sat in silence for a little bit, before you decided to break it. The silence was building up an awkward tension anyway.

"Would you want to, uh, hang out after school, or something like that?" You quickly threw out while still blushing from what he'd previously stated.

"Like a date?" He asked, once again emotionlessly.

"O-oh, n-" you were cut off by the raven haired boy.

"It's fine if it's a date," he said, this time looking at you.

"Wow, I've only been in this town a day and I already scored a pretty hot date," you joked, more confidence clearly in your voice. The two of you just laughed, and enjoyed the rest of the ride to the hell hole known as your new school.
_______________________

Heyy I hope you enjoyed this. I personally hate it with a passion. Its so short and crappy, but it's 4:30 in the morning. What else could you expect from me? :,) Anyway, if you did like it, comment and vote :) Anyways, love you guys, I'll be back with another imagine later. :)

//7/24/21// //word count - 1300//

~Leo💕