Missed you but.......

Anokhi's performance starts and it is on the song chunar from Abcd2 dedicated to her mom who helped her run away from home and she feels so much gratitude and love for. She glides through the stage in her white gown with slightly curled up hair, no makeup and red dupatta. Shaurya is watching from the aisle.
It's the first no actually the second time he is seeing her perform. And he has fallen for her again and even more deeply if that's even possible. He just wants to meet her as soon as her performance is over.
So he leaves a text on her phone, asking her to meet him when free. However as Anokhi was busy so she leaves it seen. He calls her a couple of times but she doesn't pick up. Then there is the prize distribution.
She bags second position for dance competition. Shaurya is so happy for her. He wants to congratulate her but so he again leaves a text. When he calls her a couple of times and she doesn't pick up.
He goes outside to see. He sees the organising team having fun in the rain. And Anokhi just looking gorgeous and dancing away. He takes a step forward because after all they know he is dating her but then it's her me time and he should not intrude so he decides to leave.
But Anokhi notices him. She calls him. He signs to her he is leaving for home.
She drags him there.

Shaurya-Anokhi yeh baarish mein bheegne mein interest nhi.

Anokhi-Achaa. I believe you and don't care. Because maine dekha ki aap meri taraf apna kadam badhane wale the aur ruk gye.

Shaurya-Arre woh sirf congratulations kehne aaya tha. I am so happy and so proud today.

Anokhi-Thanks.

Shaurya is actually blushing a bit because he is not yet comfortable with this new group and he can't bring himself to be as expressive as he would otherwise be. Anokhi understands.

Anokhi-Guys, I have a place to go to now. I know wrap up karna hai. Tum log yeh bahar ka dekh lo. Kal subah I promise mein akele audi, payments dekh loongi. I promise ok. So please jaoon?

Shaurya-Arre it's ok you wrap up. Kal waise bhi chooti hai yaar fest ke baad ka din hai isliye. Kal sham ko milenge.
But mujhe toh milna hai chalo.
Anokhi-Ek second let me get my bag. She checks her phone.
Aapne itne call kiye and maine dekha hi nhi. I am so sorry.

Shaurya-It's ok tum busy thi toh.

Anokhi-Tumhe bura nhi laga?

Shaurya-Nhi. It's ok.

Anokhi-Idhar dekhkar bolo.

Shaurya-Haan Anokhi it's ok.

Anokhi-Chalo ghar chale?

Shaurya-Hmmm.

Anokhi-I promise I will make up to you.

Shaurya-Mein mood mein nhi hoon.

Anokhi-I know I meant ki I will do something for you soon.

Shaurya-Arre uski zaroorat nhi.

Anokhi-Ok.

She knows he is in an off mood and he needs his space.The drive is quiet. They reach Sabbarwal house.

Shaurya-Tumhare liye kuch laya tha.

He goes to cupboard and takes out a box.

Shaurya-I know you would definitely win so this is for you.

It's a beautiful pendant with a white heart strung in a silver chain.

Anokhi-It's so beautiful.

Shaurya-Aise hi pyar barsane ka mann tha toh.

Anokhi-Hmm. It's so beautiful. Thank you so much. Aur fridge mein cake hai socha tha hum sab aaj katenge. But woh kal katenge. I didn't know about your plan mein tumse pucha tha fest ka baad tum free ho toh tumne haan kahan tha.