Intro : Nevermind

He turned around not wanting to listen a single word more from the person he was so excited to meet today. That person kept calling him back to clear out the misunderstanding, but he was in no mood for that anymore. He chose to run away from the latter like he always did with the problems that came in his life.

The footway he was walking in was full of colours , a bit too much for his liking to be exact. But he couldn't complaint about the world being bright and colourful just because his own life was colourless and gloomy.

He was too exhausted by the shit he had to go through today. This wasn't what he planned when he woke up that morning. He woke up with a smile which was rare yet so beautiful. He hummed a pretty tune while getting ready and skipped towards his university, but his smile abandoned his lips after he spoke with that person.

He deserved some alone time to gather his thoughts and clear his mind before going back home. The secluded part of the park and the abandoned bench were his closest friends since forever. Even when that person wasn't in his life before, the trees, the benches and the wild bushes filled with beautiful flowers were always there to accompany him and hear his side of the stories.

He closed his eyes, took long breathes and tried to calm himself. Then he started replaying the scenes of the day one by one, it did hurt him to think about it again and again. But his mind loved to remind him the pain and the hurt he felt before.

His train of thoughts were soon disturbed by some whispers and giggles.

He knew he wasn't lucky enough to get peace today. So the boy sighed dejectedly and turned towards the source of the sound. He saw a couple in their early twenties, enjoying the beautiful sunset in each other's arms. He imagined himself with that person enjoying the sunset together with hands intertwining and pretty smiles covering their lips which could have been a possibility today.

He noticed how he couldn't stop looking at them happy with each other. His eyes trailed lower to see them intertwining their hands and then his eyes saw it.

He saw the reason why he was sitting here alone instead of being with that person and enjoying the day which he couldn't do before.

"Why the hell do they have it too?", he uttered through gritted teeth.

It was the last thing he wanted to come across at present time. He could do anything to get rid of it, the cause of almost all of his miseries. He just doesn't know which path he should follow so that he can finally be at peace.

He closed his eyes again, ignoring the happy whispers coming from behind which felt like taunts to him now. He gave a final look to his left hand despising it to the moon and back.

He chose to walk away from the place which gave him solace in his difficult times because, the thing that he hated the most, chased him till here too. There was no other place than his house where that thing couldn't chase him so he ran back towards his two storeyed building which probably should be called his home.

But he couldn't ever call it by the name of "home". Because according to his primary school studies, he was always taught that Home is the starting place of love, hope and dreams. Home is where love resides, memories are created, family always belong, and laughter never ends.A home is made of hopes and dreams. But his house was made of only bricks and beams.

Finally he reached his home after walking lifelessly for 15 minutes. His legs were about to give up anytime. He shuffled through his pockets for the keys for a while and opened the main door.

He entered the 'house' with a blank face while his hands touched the walls to switch on the light.There he was, back to the same dark hole. Not a single life present inside, no decorations with lights or balloons , there's no cake prepared , no one's waiting there to surprise him.