Boy in Luv

Taehyung entered the college with a bright smile in his face. He had planned the whole day. It was his best friend's birthday. He had reserved a nice hotel to take his hyung for lunch from the pocket money he saved and then they would go to amusement park and spend their day together, since his hyung didn't like to spend time with someone else other than him.

He thought everything would go by the plan. As soon as he entered, he went towards his senior class to wish Yoongi a Happy birthday. But when he entered the room, he didn't find him.

"Excuse me? Is Yoongi hyung not here yet?", He asked another senior who was walking out of the class.

"Oh, Yoongi? Yeah, he was here just few minutes before. I think he went outside."

"Thank you.", Taehyung bowed to him and came outside to search for the elder.

He had the first class off so he had much time to find him. He wandered off the corridors and washrooms but didn't get him anywhere.

When he took out his phone to call the elder, he felt someone standing in front of him. He lift his head to see it was another senior from hyung's class.

"Hey Taehyung.", Mina Noona said with a bright smile in her face.

"Hey Noona.", He replied back with a boxy smile.

"Are you trying to find Yoongi?", She said with a hideous smile.

"Yeah, I have been trying to find him since the last fifteen minutes. Have you seen him?"

"Yeah, I saw him going towards the music room. You can find him there."

He could see her smirking which confused him a little but still moved towards the room after thanking her.

He saw one of his friends infront of the music room. When she made an eye contact with him , she giggled but then moved out of the way to let him enter the room.

He was perplexed by the expressions people gave when he entered. They started smiling and cheering. His eyes started to search for Yoongi hyung and that's when he found the elder sitting near the piano.

When Yoongi lifted his eyes to make an eye contact with him, he saw the former giving him a gummy smile before breaking the eye contact and start playing the piano.

Tae knew this particular tune. Yoongi had always said how he's working on a new song. He had heard the base tunes as a spoiler but now he was singing it. His voice was mesmerizing and fingers carried magic playing the right keys.

Tae smiled ear to ear hearing him performing. Yoongi looked at him still singing when the younger did a thumps up to him to let him know how amazing the song is.

Give me your hand, save me, save me.
I need your love before I fall,fall~~

He finished the song, and then smiled again seeing Tae hyping up for him, the younger smiled back when he saw his hyung standing up and walking towards him while trying to stop smiling.

"Hyung the song was so amazing, how are you so talented.", Tae started complimenting the elder while he still tried to hide him blush.

"I just tried to make it nice, and it turned out like this.", He ruffled his hair while avoiding eye contact with the younger.

"If we are selected for the next round to Seoul, promise me you will let me sing this with you. It will be such a big thing for me hyung."