First Love

It was really a perfect day to start with.The layer covering atmosphere had an aura of brightness as the light flickered through it and reached the surface of Earth,making it a bit scorching.

The sun finding its way from horizon to the summit of sky pierced it's lucid sunlight to the people which made their faces plastered with an eeire glow, squinting eyes and glittered demeanor. The birds were soaring high with so much zeal and zest that could bring courage to even a derelict for the search of betterment in his life.

Almost everyone were happy with how the atmosphere was pleasant and warm, but not him.

He collided with the wall behind him in a thud when the person in front mercilessly pushed him. He let a groan leave his lips when he felt the pain travelling from his lower back to his neck.

It wasn't a bright sight to see for anyone but the person in front of him thought something else.

"You really love to get beaten by me everyday? How can you be so consistent with your actions?", Jaebeom spoke with a disgusting smirk on his face looking at the person innocent yet so fragile struggling in front of him.

The person didn't reply anything since it was too difficult for him to speak after the punches the former had gave him.

Jaebeom came towards him,held the latter by his collar and pulled him to punch him again.

"How many times have I said to reply me when I ask a question? Huh? Now answer me before I kick you again."

The person wiped the blood oozing from his lips and replied, "Sorry Sir."

"Now give me your allowance for the day. How dare you to try to run away from me when you saw me coming towards you. You think you can ever get rid of me?", Jaebeom grabbed him by his chin to make eye contact with him.

It wasn't an exception today. He thought he could run away from the bully when he saw him coming towards himself. But that was one of the mistakes he shouldn't have done, because in no time the bully caught him and then dragged him towards the deserted corner where he couldn't see any person to ask help for.

His hands slowly went towards his pockets to take out 20,000 won note to get rid of the bully for today.

"Only 20,000? Didn't I ask for more yesterday?", Jaebeom looked at the boy with disgust.

It was no secret in highschool that the boy was a rich kid after seeing him entering the school in a Porsche with his father on the PTM. That was the day, the bullies painted the next target. The Richie rich, fragile and beautiful person Jeon Jungkook.

"I want 100,000 won tomorrow anyhow. You hear me? And if you don't bring it, I hope you can stand on your feet and walk to the school the next day."

Jaebeom loved bullying Jungkook. He was the easiest target he ever got, he got the money, he got the satisfaction of taking out the frustration on someone and he got a personal punch bag.

His hands raised again to hit the petite kid on his face but it never happened, before Jaebeom knew what was happening, he felt someone gripping his wrist and in a second, his arms were twisted and his back hit someone's chest when a painful grunt left the bully's mouth.

"W-who's it?", He could stop his mouth whimpering the words since he couldn't see the person behind him who was holding his arms in a death grip which was very painful.

"How does the taste of your own medicine feel?"

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes to hear a foreign voice and lifted his head to look at the person who was looking at him back with unknown emotions.