Epiphany

Black swan was one of the songs that was too dear to Namjoon, he had expressed his fear for losing his love for music, losing his interests, being distracted and lost. He had put all his emotions in the song and that's how black swan was made.

So, performing it in front of hundreds of other participants with his band members did make him a little emotional which he didn't want anyone to know about. But his boyfriend knew it better. Jimin entered their green room following Namjoon who tried his best to control that one tear that was dying to fall from his eyes.

Jimin went towards the elder and gave him a back hug while having a eye smile and resting his head on his back. Namjoon held the other's hand firmly and closed his eyes and let the tear fall while his head bend down to avoid anyone looking at him with tears in his eyes.

The other couple soon noticed the former and they too knew what the reason was of the sudden commotion. Everyone knew about the past of the leader of their group. His childhood wasn't something he could be ever proud of and music was the only thing that had kept him alive till now so the fear of losing it was immensely hurting the elder.

They too went towards the couple and shared the group hug together. Jin broke the hug and gave a chaste kiss on the leader's forehead.

"You did great today Namjoon. I am so proud of you. We're are so proud of you." Jin patted Namjoon's head while both the maknaes continued the hug with their leader.

"Thank you hyung, this song really means a lot to me and you guys truly justified the whole song with your vocals and dance." Namjoon smiled and hugged back everyone else and they stayed like that for a few more seconds.

Jin broke the hug and tried to lighten the mood of the leader by asking him if he would like to have some ice cream to which the younger nodded and bobbed his head excitedly. The others broke into a smile seeing their leader behave like a baby he was.

"Okay, so my treat it is. Now change to casuals and we can go and have ice cream in the cafeteria. Kookie you can go first and change."

Jungkook ran off to the dressing room since he too was excited to have ice cream while the elder looked at the skip in the younger's step while running to the dressing room to which he chuckled.

The other three sat down and started removing their makeup off while looking at the mirror when they heard someone knocking on their door. Jimin stood up and went to open the door to see the 'Daegu boys' standing.

Tae smiled and waved a Hi to the younger while Jimin waved back and opened the door fully to let the others know about the arrival of them.

"Hey", the eldest of all waved towards the new people and stood up to greet them and asked them to come inside.

"Sorry, I couldn't come to greet you before. Me and Jungkook weren't prepared for the performance yet so we had to get ready. I hope that wasn't rude on our part." Jin said towards the other two being the polite person he was.

"No that's totally okay. You don't have to be sorry about that." Yoongi rejected the apologies. He looked towards his left to see Taehyung looking at the eldest without blinking and his eyes a little moist again. He nudged the younger slightly to acknowledge him the situation and say something.

"And not to forget your performance, it was too good. The rapping and the vocals mixed so well. You two make a very good duo." Jin smiled remembering their performance and complimented the two without knowing how much his words were affecting the younger and making him blush too hard.

Hearing the words Jimin stood up again after throwing the cotton pad he used to wipe his makeup with and stood beside Jin and threw a taunting smile towards Yoongi.