Character Info●○•■♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♤●

Name: Aiya Sukehiro

Age: 23

Family: Yami Sukehiro( Older brother)

Magic: Butterfly bloom
            Healing Magic.

Grimoire: The three leaf clover

Apperance: Aiya has long black hair that is mostly tied into a bun and she wears the coutage dress, Mostly blue. She has pale skin and purple eyes( The only thing she and Yami similarities is the hair, Their both raven hair). Aiya also has light red lips.

Goal: To become the first Greatest Female Wizard
          Live a happy life
          Be happy with her friends and family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~■□●○◇♡
Relationships:

Yami Sukehiro

- She has a good relationship with her brother but due to her having feelings for Zora since Zora was a former thug, He was not that happy about it.

Black bulls

- Having her as vice-captain, makes her the oldest of the squad. She has a good relationship with them and think them as younger siblings.

Zora Ideale

- When Zora and Aiya met, Their Relationship was not that good and Zora would be aggressive towards Aiya because she is the Black bull captain's sister on the other hand a Magic knight, Which Zora Hates.

But then after the Royal knight selection, Zora and Aiya soon to grow closer and closer until if someone tears them apart they can't stand being a part from wach other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆●○■□
Personality:

Aiya is a strong-willed women who is going to risk her life in danger just to save others, She thinks others before herself.

Aside from being a strong women, Aiya is also very kind towards other especially her squad and Zora. She is also shy sometimes and kinda Naive when it comes to hard decisions too.

Like Yami, Aiya also carries a sword with her on her side, She usually used it during long and critical battles.