♡4♡

Aiya's pov

It's time One hour since Asta went to catch up with Mimosa and the other golden dawn members. ' Where is he?, Asta please be safe, You did promise to come back alive,' I thought clench my fist into my chest.

" Don't worry, Vice-captain, It will take more than a stone to beat that shorty," Zora said proudly. ' How is he so calm with this?, What if Asta got hurt or worse injured, So much fot being Vice-captain of Black bulls.' I thought. Then i heard a huge explosion causing everything to burn. I glance up and saw Asta and Yuno in their powerful forms.

' The last Asta tranform into a half demon, He almost lost control, I hope it won't happened this time,' I thought and saw Zora sliding me and Captain Mereoleona.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aftermath of the battle of Ryha:

None's pov

Aiya ran to Asta and come to his aid. " asta, Are you alright, Did you get injured?," aiya asked.

" Oh, I'm alright, Aiya-san, It's just a skretch," Asta said.

" All of you where going to the Capital now, The clover kingdom is being attack by the Golden dawn squad." Marx said.

' What?, The golden dawn squad?, But aren't they Captain Willaim's squad, Why would they attack the captail,' I thought. ' Wait, Don't tell me that the elves Possessed through the women body!,' Aiya thought about the analization.

" I think the eleves have invade the capital not the Squad, I believe that the Elves have possessed through the human system," Aiya explained.

" How much power do those Elves have?," Nozel asked. " i don't know," Aiya muttered.

" Well, We have to quickly move to the Capital," Nozel said, Carrying Mereoleona. I walked to them until I felt someone picked me up.

" What!....." She felt someome covered my mouth to prevent me from screaming. " don't you worry, You will see the true power of the elves," The male said. It was Ryha. ' Oh no, I thought Ryha was defeated by Asta and Yuno, What happened?,' Aiya thought and was teleported to the Golden dawn's base.

" what...?" Aiya then saw the members of the squad, Mr Klaus, Langris, Kivin, All of them are now Elves.

" You humans will see the true power of the elves and how disgusting these humans are," kivin said who was now controlled by a Elf.

" Once you became one of us, You will become one of us now, Former human," She said and transfrom her into a elf. Aiya ears then turned sharper and marks started to appear on her face.

" where are these humans exactly?," Aiya aked. Who was now controlled by the human too.