♡3♡

Aiya's pov\

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled out my small from my cover and pulled it out, ' I have been practicing this move for along time. I hope this day is the day for me to perfectly use it,' I thought. '' Butterfly Magic: Illusion Poison,'' I jumped high, High enough for me to cast a sworm of Butterfly. I then landed on  his neck and cut it. ' That should affect the poison,' I thought.

'' Aiya-san!, You could do that!,'' Asta asked. '' It's been a while since I used my sword,'' I said and gave him a gentle smile, I glance to Zora to having a surprise expression. ' How?, I didn't see it clearly, it was too fast,' Zora thought. ' What is this women?,' He thought.

'' Idiot, You think my cutting my neck would do anything when............ACK!,'' I saw him clunging into the floor holding his neck in pain. ' What is happening?, What is happening to my body?, I feel my body getting weaker, What did that women do to me?,' He thought.

'' Illusion Poison, A spell and move that make the opponet lose his energy and soon weakens, I have used this move once but I failed, I see that it work well this time,'' I explained. '' So, you see Ryha, I have grown stronger unlike the last time we met,'' I said before walking to Captain Mereoleona's body, I carried her and jumped back to Zora and gave her to him.

'' You two go back, I have to go somewhere,'' Asta said. '' What do you mean, Asta?,'' I asked.

'' I have to save Mimosa from the elves,'' He said. ' What should I do, I'm already feeling a bit tired since I used most of my mana, I guess I have to trust him in this,' I thought. '' Alright asta, You have my permission, But come back in one piece,'' I said.

'' Hai!, Vice-captain Aiya!,'' He said before catching up to the others. '' Zora, we have to retreat now, Captain Mereoleona is in bad condition,'' I ordered, He nodded and carried her. '' Aiya, That was amazing back there, I never saw you were that willed of a women,'' Zora said. '' I guess I did underiestemate you,'' He said.

'' Zora...., Thank you too, If it weren't for you trap magic, we would not be able to dodge that attack from Ryha,'' I said. We saw the opening and went out finally. We sat down Captain Mereoleona and I healed her opening wounds. '' That should do, She just need to rest,'' I said.

I saw Zora's front open and saw a opening wound on it. '' Zora we have to treat that wound quickly, before it gets affected,'' I said.

'' Nah, Just leave it, I'm fine,'' He said. Hissing at the pain of the wound. '' Just let me do it,'' I said. He sighed and nodded and took off his robe and place my hands on his chest. By the looking of it, it was starting to close.

'' There, that should do it, We just have to wait for the others and then meet up with everyone else,'' I said.