♡6♡

Aiya's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was early morning and I got early and got ready for the day, I got changed and tied my hair into a beautiful bun and changed into a white dress up to my toes.

I brought a basket with me and walked out of my room and saw Yami in the living room.

" where are you going, Brat?," he asked. " I'm going to find some fruits and flowers brother," I said before steping out of the door.

I walked to the forest and saw a bush of berries, I place down my basket and pick them gently, Carefull to avoide the throns. I then sense a present of a mana source, Before I could say anything, I saw Zora walked from the bush.

'' Zora, What are you doing here, I thought I said last night to stay in bed and rest, You're still recovering from your injuries,'' I said.

'' Okay, First of all, I wasn't that hurt and second of all, Don't act like a mother to me,'' He said pouting at me, I giggled and peck his cheek. He purred at the act. '' Good morning, Love,'' I said.

'' Good morning, Babe,'' He said and wrapped his arms around my waist and kisses my lips. '' I have to find some herbs and fruits for breakfast, Why don't you help me,'' I said and passed him the basket. He nodded and followed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zora's pov

Once we got our flowers and fruits and of course the herbs for the brats. '' Aiya, Have you evern heard about the demon that Noelle's mother mudered?,'' I asked. 

'' The devil Vanica, A strong female demon, I thought lady acier was able to defeat her but there was a opening which led Vanica to victory when she place a cruised on Lady Acier and was able to retreat,'' Aiya explained.

'' Anyway, Let's get back so brother can't get worried and the others can have breakfast and I will have to changed Asta's bandages,'' She said. '' Yeah, That brat sure did go beyond his limit on the last battle,'' I muttered.

'' You too, Handsome, You sure did go beyond your limit during the fight with Ryha, before I could help,'' She said snuggled into my neck, Placing soft kisses my neck. I growled desiring for more.

'' Now now, We have to go back now, Not here to make a makeout session, Handsome,'' She said and walked back to the base. I sighed. ' How did I get a lucky women like you, You changed a lot since the last time we met, You are much stronger now, Aiya,' I thought and followed her.