♡5♡

Zora's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the battle of that compass lady, More of the elves come out. I then saw a partical face. It was Aiya. ' What happened. Now I know she wasn't in the bird thing when we fly back to the captial, Why does her eyes are sharper and marks on her face,' I thought.

" Aiya-san got controlled by an elf, We have to defeat her here and now Zora, Nii-sama and Nee-sama are both down," Noelle said.

" I don't wan to hurt her," I muttered enough for Noelle to hear. " what do you mean?, Can't you see that Aiya-san is now in the hands of an elf, I don't what you are to Aiya-san but If she's gonna kill us, We have to defend oursleves," noelle said. I nodded and place the traps around the elves.

" Humans are dusgusting creatures, Especially nobles," Aiya said with a venom on her tone. " You all are disgusting, We accepted you and you betrayed us!," She snapped and activate her poison spell.

' I have to think of something, my trap magic will be useless on this spell,' I thought.

" We have to snap her back," I said. " What?," Noelle asked. " We have to snapped her back, Maybe fall her unconsious that will do," I said. " i just need to be as close as possible," i said. " Princess, Can you get me as close as possible to Aiya?," i asked. She nodded. " bring her back, Zora," Noelle said.

I got boost as far as I can enough for me to catch Aiya in my arms and hugged her tight. " Aiya come back, I know you're in there, Just come back, You are a human and a vice-captain of the Black bulls, Come back, I had feeling for you ever since we met at the alleyway," I confessed and hugged her tight and felt her ears turn back to her normal ears and her marks on her face started to disappear.

" Zora, Do you mean it, Do you have feelings for me?," She asked. " yes, I love you from the moment I was recruited by the black bulls years ago, I'm sorry I didn't join the squad earlier." I said leaning my forehead to hers.

" I love you so damned much," I said and kisses her lips gently. We pulled off. " I love you too, Zora," she said.

" Oi!, Zora!, Aiya!, What do you think you are doing, Young lady?!," I heard Captain's voice. " You bastard, What are you doing to my sister?," He asked.

" Calm down, Captain, I just confess my feelings to your sister," i said smirking. " WHAT DID YOU SAY!?, AIYA IS THAT TURE!?," He asked. Aiya noddes blushing mess.

" I'm going to speak with you later, Young lady," Yami said. " You red hair, You better be a good man for my sister," He said.

" The pleaure is mine, Captain," I said bowing my head and wrapped my arm around Aiya's waist. " once were back to the base, I'm going to show you how I love you so much," I smirked and saw her blushing face.