♡10♡

Few months after the fought of the elves~~~~~~~~~

Aiya's pov

A lot has happened since the Elves invation, The three elves had stayed( Aka Rhya, Fana and Vetto). and I have become Zora's wife. I was so happy that he's my husband now and start a family now.Right now I am pregnant with his child.

" Hey love, What are you doing?," i saw Zora wrapping his arms around my waist. " i'm making clothes for our future child," I said.

" What do you think if it's a Boy or a girl?," he asked. " I don't care if it's a girl or boy as long as the baby is healthy," I said. Zora chuckled and leaned into my round stomach and kisses it. I giggled and kisses my husband's head.

" I love you so much," i said and peck his lips. " I love you too," He said and pulled me into a heated kiss. I then felt a something wet through my vigina.

" Hon, I think my water broke," i said. His eyes widened and call in Noelle and Vanessa. " OI!, My wife is giving birth!," he said. I heard a lot of yelling or talking really loudy from the hallway.

" Aiya-san, Are you ready, I'll get water and then you will start pushing," noelle said going to get a bucket of water.

" You men, Get out, Only Zora will be here for father," Vanessa said. They nodded and close the door. Noelle came back with the bucket of water and place it down.

" okay, Aiya-san you're gonna have to pushed, ok, 3 2 1, Push!," I pushed as hard as I can. I gripped into Zora's hand and felt him kisses my head.

" I see the head, One more push Aiya-chan," Vanessa said. I nodded and gave it one more big push. I then heard a soft crying, I glance to our baby.

" Congrats, It's a girl," Vanessa said cleaning the baby and cutting the cord. Wrapping the baby in a pink blanket. Noelle hand me my baby and saw cute blue eyes just her father and she had pale skin also like her father. Well she did have my black hair.

" Zora, She's beautiful, She has everything from you," Zora glance to his daughter, His bandle of joy. " Here you should hold her, I'm a little bit tired," I said. He nodded and I helped him adjusted his arms to properly hold the Baby.

" What should we name her?," I asked " Zera, Zera Ideale," He said. I smiled at the sight. my husband and my daughter together.

" That's wonderfull, Zora," I said before going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zora's pov

I galnce to my daughter and kissed her head. ' You have a lot from me except your black hair from your mother, I hope you have your mother sweet nature,' I thought and peck her head. I pulled Aiya to my chest and peck her head.

" This is nice, I can't believe this is how our story is gonna end," I muttered and kissed Aiya and  Zera's head.