Chapter 4

Danielle Pov

I woke up to James snoring. I rolled over and climbed out of bed. I slid on my jordan slides and my robe. I headed to the bathroom and did my hygiene.

I went downstairs to the kitchen. A few minutes later I seen James come in the kitchen in some socks and basketball shorts. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Morning baby" he said kissing my neck. "Morning" I said smiling.

"Why you up so early" he asked. "I wanted to make breakfast beside its seven thirty" I said. "Feed your man"he said all macho. "Last time I checked you old enough and can fix your own food" I said.

"Damn its like that"he said. "Yea"I said. He started sliding his hands under my robe. "Stop playing" I whinned. "Your not gonna feed me" he asked lowly. "No"I replied.

His hands slowly caressed my ass. One hand was squeezing my ass while the other found its way to the front of panties. "Stop...."I got cut off. James stuck two fingers in my vagina while his thumb rubbed my clit.

"Mmmm.....baby stop....Jatavia is upsttaaiiiirsss" I moaned. "If you feed me I'll stop or you don't want me"he whispered biting my ear. "Mmmm...dont stop" I  said biting my lip.

"You wanna fix me breakfast or skip right to dessert"said James. "Keep playing or your not gonna see or taste her" I said. "Its like that"he smirked. "Yea now go"said I said moving away from him.

I started getting out food to cook. I started making breakfast. Ten minutes later I was done. "James....Jatavia breakfast ready"I yelled. A few seconds later James came downstairs then Jatavia.

"Morning princess" I said. "Morning" said Jatavia. "You want so breakfast" I asked. "Yes ma'am" she said. I started fixing her plate. "Can you fix me a plate"asked James. I side eyed him.

"Here you go"I said placing her plate on the counter. "Thanks"she said. I fixed mine and sat down. James fixed his own plate. We sat in silence eating.

"Danielle can I ask you some"asked Jatavia."Mhm" I said. "Can I call you..." she said whispering the last part. She looked down at the floor.

"What baby girl"I said lifting her chin. "Can I call you mom"she said lowly. "Yes you can"I said. "Really" she said smiling. "Yes you always gonna be my daughter even if I didn't have you" I said.

"Thanks"she said smiling. "Your welcome" I said smiling. That just made my day. James looked at me smiling. "How about we have a girls day"I said. "Can auntie Yanna, Tk and Erynn come" she asked.

"I gotta call them to see if they aren't busy. Now finish eating and go get dressed" I said. She started eating fast. She got down and placed her plate in the sink then ran upstairs.

I placed my plate in the sink. I felt James wrap his arms around me.  "I love you" said James. "I love you too" I said smiling. "I need to call the boys to see if they going back to Cali with us"he said. "Imma ask the girls"I said.

"Thanks for loving me and Jatavia" he said. "I won't stop loving neither one of y'all" I said facing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and got on my tip toes to kiss him.

"Let me take a shower"I said leaving the kitchen. "I'll join you" said James. "You wish" I said. I headed upstairs and called the girls.

Phone Convo

Me: y'all busy today

Tk: nope

Ayanna: nah

Erynn: no

Me: wanna have a girls day with me and Jatavia

Ayanna: im down

Erynn: me to