Chapter 6 (full)

Unknown Pov

I walked in the club looking for my on and off boyfriend. I spotted him in a section with his arm around some bitch. I stormed up to him. "Who is this"I said.

Danielle Pov

"Who is this"said a voice. Everyone looked up like we seen a ghost. "Hhheeyyy what you doing here"said Lewis. I got a close look at her face. "I should be asking you that" she said.

"Vanessa we are not together" said Lewis. "Vaaannneeesssa" I stuttered. The girls and I looked at each other in shock. "Hey do I know you" she said. "I thought that she was dead"I mumbled to the girls.

"Danielle this is my ex Vanessa"said Lewis. "Your what" all the girls. "Girls I think its time to go" I said getting up. "Y'all know each other" asked Aj.

"I know of her from highschool" I answered. We got up and walked to the limo. The car ride was silent. "We have to tell the guys"said Ayanna. "I knew coming here was a bad idea"I said. "She acted as if she didn't know us" said Erynn.

"I thought we killed her" said Erynn. "Its something I gotta tell y'all" I said. "What"they said in unison. "Y'all remeber the night we was leaving out the yard after we killed Vanessa, April, and Audrey" I said. They all nodded.

"Well...right before the house exploded I seen someone limp out the house" I confessed. "Why didnt you tell us"said Erynn. "I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me"I said.

"We need to tell Rico, Artavious and Mike" said TK. "Yes"said Erynn. "Elliott are we there yet" I asked. "Yes ma'am" he said. "Don't say nothing to the guys until we figure some out" I said. "Ok"they said.

Elliott opened the door and we got out. "Thank you"I said. "Your welcome. I'm on call to drive you"he said. I nodded and followed the girls into the house. I went upstairs and got in the shower.

I stripped down and got in. I let the water run down my back. I slid down the wall and cried. The water mixed with my tears. I pulled myself together and got out. I put on a sports bra and boy shorts.

I got in the bed and curled up. I felt James pull me to him. I scooted away and balled up. I dozed off.

Next Day

I woke early and went for a run. I did my hygiene and put on some sweats and a sports bra. I grabbed my phone and put on some running shoes. I turned on my music and put my headphones in. I left out the house and started running.

After awhile of running I realized I was in my old neighborhood. All my childhood memories came back. I ran to the grocery story.

I went straight to the back and grabbed a bottle of water. I headed back to the front and paid for it. I walked out the store. I started back running. I ran to the direction of my mom house.

I ran up to the doorstep. I seen my mom and aunt car in the driveway. I started debating should I knock. I knocked on the door and no one answered. I knocked again and rung the doorbell. Still no answer.

I turned to walk away. "Danielle" said a voice. I turned around. "Auntie" I said. She ran to me and hugged me. We both broke down. "I missed you" I said. "I thought you were dead"she said crying harder.

"I love you" I said crying. "Come inside I know some people would be glad to see you" she said breaking the embrace. She grabbed my hand and led me in the house. "Keisha come here" said Shameka.

"Im not ready. Im all sweaty and under dressed" I said. "Relax"she said. "Shameka what do you....Danielle" she said. "Hey mom"I said. She walked towards me slowly crying. "I thought you were dead"she said crying. "No... how you been" I asked dryly.