Chapter 8

Jatavia Pov

I started making the food. "What you doing" said Erynn walking in the kitchen. "I'm making breakfast" I said. "Need any help" she asked. "Please" I said. Erynn helped me make breakfast. She helped me fix the plates.

I put to plates on a tray with a glass of apple juice and orange juice. "Imma take this to my mom and dad" I said taking the tray and heading upstairs. I walked to their room and knocked on the door.

I slowly opened the door and walked in.  "Hey baby girl" said my dad rubbing his eyes.  "Morning" said my mom.

Yes I call her mom. She never lied to me or disowned me.  Everything my birth mother said about her was a lie.

"I made breakfast with the help of auntie Erynn" I said. I brought the tray over to the bed and laid it across them.  They started eating.

"This is good" said mom. "Yes it is" said dad. "Thanks...I'll leave y'all alone and go get everyone up" I said walking out the room. I knocked on Artavious, Ayanna, Marcus, and Tk doors and told them breakfast was ready.

Everyone came downstairs to eat. I headed upstairs not really feeling like eating. I headed to my room and got dressed. I put on a white button down shirt and some dark jeans. I grabbed a black blazer and some toms. I looked in the mirror while I put my hair in a high pony tail.

I headed downstairs to see everyone. "Look at my baby" said mom. "You look grown go change" said dad.  "Leave her alone she looks cute" said Ayanna. "Thank you" I said. "Come with me" said mom walking towards me.

I followed her upstairs to her room. "Do you wanna go hang out with" asked mom. "Yes ma'am" I said. "I  want you to meet someone" she said. I nodded my head.  "Can you pick me some out to wear" she asked.

I got the perfect idea.

While she was in the shower I picked a cute outfit. I laid some black and white skinny jeans on the black shirt.  I grabbed a black blazer and some white Jimmy Choos. I laid everything across the bed.

I waited till she got out of the shower. She came out the bathroom in a towel. "You got my clothes out" she asked. I moved out the way to see the clothes I picked out.

"My baby the little fashion designer" she said. "Thanks momma you liked it" I asked. "Yes I do come here" she said walking towards me. "No not till you put on some clothes" I said running out the room.

Danielle Pov

"Wake up baby" said James. "Leave me alone" I mumbled turning over.  "Come on baby" he said kissing my neck. "Mhmm..stop James" I moaned. "Wake up then" he said sitting up rubbing his eyes.  I heard a knock on the door.

Jatavia slowly walked in. "Hey baby girl" said James rubbing his eyes.  "Morning" I said. "I made breakfast with the help of auntie Erynn" said Jatavia. She walked towards us and laid the tray on the bed.

"This is good" I said. "Yes it is" said James. "Thanks...I'll leave y'all alone and go get everyone up" she said walking out the room. We sat there eating. We feed each other until James ate my fruit. "Stop playing" I whinned.

I finished eating and headed downstairs with the tray.  James wasn't far behind me. I seen every one time I turned the corner. "Where is my baby girl. 

"She wasn't in the mood to eat I guess" said Ayanna. Before I could reply my phone vibrated. I took it out.

Unknown: Hey Danni this is Vanessa I was wondering if you wanna hang out before you leave for the A

Me: Sure if you don't mind I bring someone. Where you wanna meet?

Vanessa: Yea...meet up at the new bistro place downtown @ 1