Chapter 10

Two months later

James Pov

It feels good to be back in the A. After visiting Cali everything been going great. Danielle and I been planning the wedding. The season has started. Today we're flying back to Atlanta from playing the New York Giants.

"I know you ain't sleep" said Julio. "Nah I'm just thinking" I said taking off my Beats. "I heard you planning a wedding" he said. "Yea we decided to do it in February" I said. "I'm not getting an invitation" he said. "Of course we haven't picked them out yet" I said.

"Rookie getting married" said Kroy. "Yeah Danielle is my baby" I said smiling. "He in love" said Julio. "I am" I said.

............................................................

Time I step off the plane I seen my baby waiting on me. She ran and jump on me. "Hey baby" I said holding her up. "Baby I missed you" she said kissing me and crying. "Baby I only been gone a week" I said putting her down. "Come on daddy I got everything planned out for the rest of the day since Jatavia at school" she said. "Yes ma'am" I said.

We got in her car and headed home. She went straight in the house as I got my bags out. "Baby where you at" I said walking in the house. I put down my bag and closed the door. "Come upstairs" she yelled. The house was dark. I walked up the stairs to our room.

I seen a trail of rose petals leading to the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom. I seen Danni standing there at the tub naked. "Damn baby" I said biting my lip. "I told you I planned something. Now come here" she said. I walked towards her licking my lips. I admired all of her beauty.

"Now strip out of those clothes" she said. I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. I did the same thing to my pants. "You gonna get in with me" I asked getting in the tub. "Of course" she said getting in. "I like how you decked out the bathroom" I said looking around.

I seen candles, rose petals, chocolate covered strawberries, champagne, and heard music playing in the background. "Nothing but the best for you" she said. "Gimme kiss" I said. We kissed slow and passionate. After awhile we both pulled away. "What time is it" I asked. "Eleven twenty" she said.

"We got time" I said. "For..." she asked. "It's alot I wanna do to you before Jatavia get back" I said smiling. "Like what" she asked smirking. I grabbed a chocolate covered strawberry and moved towards her. I rubbed the strawberry from her cheek down to her neck.

The chocolate dripped down her skin. I licked the chocolate off her cheek and sucked it off her neck. She started moaning out. I stopped and ate the strawberry. "Don't stop" she said. I grabbed another one and did the same thing again.

"Mmmm.....baby it feels...*moan* so good" moaned Danielle. I slowly opened her legs and slide two fingers inside of her. She arched her back off of the tub. "Slow down baby I can't take it" she panted. "Who's is it" I asked speeding up.

She said nothing so I asked again. She still said nothing. Only moans came out. "James I'm finna cum" she scremed. I stopped and she opened her eyes quickly. I looked in her eyes and she seemed mad.

"Nigga why you stopped" she asked. "I wanna finish my bath" I smirked. "I hate you" she said mugging me. "You know you love me more than anything" I said. "You think I do ha funny" she said getting out. She wrapped a towel around her body. I got out and did the same.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Where you going" I asked. "I'm going to go pick up my daughter" she said. "You mean our daughter" I corrected. "I said it right the first time" she said. She walked out my grasp and started looking for clothes.

I slipped on some boxers and basketball shorts.

Danielle Pov

He makes me so sick. Everytime I want some he be playing with me. I got some for him.

I slid on a zebra print bra and panties. I walked in the closet and grabbed a black leather pencil skirt. I slid it on as I grabbed a white button down shirt that showed some cleavage. "Where you going" asked James.

"I told you I was going to go pick up my daughter" I said as I grabbed a pair of heels. "Not with that on" he said. I put on my accessories and grabbed my keys. "See you later" I said walking out the room.

I got in my black Benz and left out the driveway. "That's my song" I said out loud. DJ Khaled How Many Times was playing. I sung along.

Pour a cup for the bitches that ain't scared to get down

Get down, get down

How many times I got 'em?

Light another for the bitch who's just only in town for the weekend

How many times I gotta tell that ass to come over?

I'll fuck you right, have you walking from side to side

You know how a nigga feel 'bout wasting time

You know how I feel about waiting in line

You know he ain't it, girl you're wasting your time

You'll only ditch him for a moment in time, take it in stride

How many times I gotta tell that ass to come over?

I'll fuck you right, have you walking from side to side

How many times?

I sung along till I reached the school. Since it was early I got in the carpool line and waited. My mind started back running to this morning.

James makes me sick but I love that man. Erynn been a little distant since LA. Imma have a talk with her later.

I started going through my phone handling business. I came across a text message.

Hey I know its been a minute but I was trying to see if your good. I'm sorry for the way I acted in the movie theater that day. I just want my bestfriend back.

XOXO Vanessa

I don't know what to say. Like wow. I haven't talked to her since the movie situation. I'll just delete the message.

"Hey mama" said a voice. I looked back and seen it was Jatavia. "Hey princess how was your day" I said. "It was ok I met some new friends" she said putting on her seat belt. "That's good" I said. I headed towards the house.

"Can we stop by Micky D's" she asked. "Sure what you want" I asked. "Do you really have to ask" she said. "Medium fries and a large vanilla milkshake" I said. She nodded with agreement. I pulled up to Micky D's and placed the orders.

After we left we went straight home. I didn't see James's car but I seen a strange car in the driveway. I got out the car and approached the car. No one was in the car. "I'm over here" said a voice. I looked at the front door and froze.

Dun Dun Duuunnnnn..........

Who is at the door?